PDA

View Full Version : Don't change it Pat!!!

Eric
09/04/2004, 9:28 PM
The team that played tonight was prob the strongest City have put out so far this season. Greg and Benno were full of passion and it seemed to spread throughout the team.

Hope Pat see's sense and doesn't change it for Monday

Troy.McClure
10/04/2004, 11:33 AM
I thought that Greg had one of his best games in a City shirt, he really looked like he had something to prove and won almost everything thrown his way. Bennett had a stormer as well and was prob better than Dan at the back and managed to save our blushes by clearing a shot off the line.

I thought that the midfield was good too and Colin had a good game. I dont think that George is at his best in midfield but caused problems when he was attacking. Im not too sure if Nwanko is the correct choice for the left but took his goal well (not to mention the celibration), although he did miss a good chance late on.

All in all though I think that this was the strongest team we have had out so far this year.

No fear against Shels anyway :ball:

yan
10/04/2004, 2:35 PM
the whole team were solid,

greg was superb-rb his best position id say,colin t was excellent,he broke up everything that came through the middle from pats,

even the locals said city were the better team,and i quote one of them 'there was only 1 team out there tonight and it wasnt us' refering the pats

away support superb,never stopped singing,mighty crack on the bus

start a petition for greg to stay, he was egging us on in the opening minutes, he loves the club, the fans-he must stay

1. yan

one more time,

inshicore,good friday,just like mass,ha ha ha