View Full Version : Cork City -v- St Pats

CorkCityFootie
09/04/2004, 6:44 PM
Lineup:
Devine
Murphy-Dan Murray-O'Halloran-Bennett
Colin T-Nwankwo-Doyle-George
Fenn-Flynn

dolan made 3 changes, replaced Byrne, Sweeney and Horgan with Bennett, Nwankwo and O'Halloran

For updates on the game throughtout the night, go here (http://corkcityfootie.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1)

jofyisgod
09/04/2004, 7:00 PM
RTE LW have the match on. Eoin Hand loves Georgie!

jofyisgod
09/04/2004, 7:01 PM
RTE LW have the match on. Eoin Hand loves Georgie!
Good start from City, especially JOF and Danny Murphy.

CorkCityFootie
09/04/2004, 7:38 PM
still 0-0 at half time

Gary
09/04/2004, 7:41 PM
Playing well. Flynn had a decent shot from about 45 yards.

0-0 Vs SPA, sounds like a cracker eh?? :p

ccfcgirl
09/04/2004, 7:55 PM
its 1 nil to city

CorkCityFootie
09/04/2004, 7:57 PM
St. Pats 0-1 Cork City
nwankwo gets the goal.

For updates on the game throughtout the night, go here (http://corkcityfootie.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1)

Gary
09/04/2004, 7:59 PM
St. Pats 0-1 Cork City
nwankwo gets the goal.

Sure we can get the updates here as well, no???

2-0 to the COOOORK CIIIIITY

Flynny

El Khabir sent off for throwing a slap @ Colin.

All over. 3 points. We will take a good jump up the league now.

Well done lads. Sounded like an impressive performance.

Eoin Hand "Impressive, well deserved, good football".

First away win for a CCISA bus i believe?

Afters: Danny Murphy allegedly hit a young SPA fan, who had first thumped Murphy after his friend had shoved Danny. Same ol Dublin eh?

CorkCityFootie
09/04/2004, 8:38 PM
Final Score

Cork City 2-0 St Pats
Scorers: Nwankwo (53) and J.O'Flynn (70)

Source (http://corkcityfootie.com)

adamcarr
09/04/2004, 8:44 PM
Great result! Roll on the Champs! :)

adamcarr
09/04/2004, 8:46 PM
Maybe that weird formation is the answer to our problems!

univibe
09/04/2004, 8:49 PM
Sets us up nicely for Monday night for the big one at the Cross, another win will do nicely :)

b_mcsweeney
09/04/2004, 9:17 PM
just to correct the formation a bit, doyle was on the right, colin t in the middle. greg had a stormer at right back, especially in the first half. benno played well too i thought.

nwanku's goal was a gem, put through and with the keeper advancing just chipped it over him, the celebration was class too, eat ur heart out robbie keane. o'flynns was a well taken one on one, flynny started a bit quiet, but seemed to get better as the game went on. thought the team played well overall, fenn was a bit off the pace, prolly just a bad night at the office. definitely deserved the win. good travelling support.

didn't see danny murphy hit anyone, the entire team came down to applaud the city fans who were in the corner, danny was one of the last left and as he was standing there some young knacker cutting across the pitch gave him a bit of a shoulder, there was some verbals and some squaring up, but i didn't see anything worse than that. course, security just let ur man walk off without hardly saying a word. they had to keep their eyes on the 'dangerous' city fans i guess.

Eric
09/04/2004, 9:23 PM
What a deserved and needed win.

Grag came in at right back and Benno started in the centre with Dan. Nwanko started on the left and Georgie went back in the middle. Very solid performance by the back line. Greg and Benno really played as if they hand points to prove and I'll be surprised if Dolan leaves them out for Monday. Dan also seems to play better with Benno beside him. Danny Murphy was solid and is really settling into the team. Doyler played well on the right and played some lovely linking football with Fenn and Flynny.

George played his best game yet in the middle and again he played some lovely link up play with Fenn and Flynny. Nwanko impressed me. Didn't do much in the line of taking on defenders but he was very intelligent with the ball and rarely lost it.

Flynny and Fenn were just fabulous to watch up front. Any doubts about Flynn's fitness are gone after tonight. The two of them seemed to know what the other was gonna do and they played some fabulous ball.

Overall City were the better team for the 90 minutes. They sat back a bit after going ahead but the defence was well capable of soaking up any Pats pressure and Pats never really threatened the goal.

Nwanko's celebration was class, lost count of how many summersaults he did :eek:

Hopefully this is the start of a long winning streak

Gary
09/04/2004, 9:23 PM
You got back to Cork quick B_Mc!!

:) ;)

Eric
09/04/2004, 9:26 PM
2 junior jackeens shouldered Danny into the back as he was up applauding the City fans. He grabbed the second one by the jumper but he ran off. 5 security muppets just standing there watching and didn't do anything about it

BOF
10/04/2004, 8:44 AM
Nwankwo's goal was pure class. His first(?) for City and what a goal. He never
broke his stride as he chipped the Pats keeper. Amazing

It was worth the trip just to see it.

GOAL OF THE SEASON

da da da da da Nwankwo

brendan

thecorner
10/04/2004, 8:52 AM
2 class goals ang a great all round performance

to greg

humble pie never tasted so good :)

Ruairi
10/04/2004, 9:58 AM
2 class goals ang a great all round performance

to greg

humble pie never tasted so good :)
So he's in your good books till at least monday eh??? :D

thank fcuk for the win.
roll on shels and another nwankwo goal so i can see his celebration!!

cause you know that you won't see it eircom league weekly:rolleyes:

patsh
10/04/2004, 10:08 AM
from the Irish Times

Cork get challenge back on the rails
Emmet Malone at Richmond Park

St Patrick's Athletic 0 Cork City 2

Widely tipped before the start of the new season as a serious threat to the stranglehold of the Dublin clubs in the league, Cork City travelled to the southside of the capital last night for their fifth game already threatened with being left lagging behind by their major rivals.

Defeats by Shamrock Rovers and, particularly, Waterford earlier this week must have come as jolts to the system down around Turner's Cross but a loss here followed by another to Shelbourne on Monday evening would have left Pat Dolan's men 12 points behind the defending champions with just a sixth of the season completed.

Instead, sweetly taken goals from Michael Nwanko and John O'Flynn were enough to secure much needed points and, one presumes, boost confidence ahead of what should be a more testing encounter in a couple of days.

Had either side proved capable of stringing more than a couple of passes together the opening half might have been up to more.

It may have had its moments, most memorably Alan Bennett's clearance off the line for the visitors and O'Flynn's attempt to lob Chris Adamson from 40 yards, but there were far too many errors for it to develop into a contest of real quality.

Paul Rose probably went closest to opening the scoring during those first 45 minutes, the St Patrick's striker benefiting from a perceptive piece of play by Cameroon international Joseph Ndo that left him with bundles of space to run into as the City defence scrambled across to cover.

He couldn't provide the required finish, though, with Michael Devine blocking an initial attempt to round him and Bennett taking care of the follow-up.

O'Flynn's effort was far more speculative with the under-21 international launching what looked a hopelessly optimistic attempt on goal after his marker had slipped as the pair turned.

This time, however, the goalkeeper didn't cope well with the threat and Adamson must have been relieved to see the ball hop harmlessly wide after allowing what looked a straightforward catch to slip through his hands.

What flowing attacking football the game did produce came from City with Neale Fenn showing neat touches, fine positional sense and a knack for finding a well-placed team mate.

Beside him O'Flynn consistently threatened while George O'Callaghan and Nwanko made a positive contribution.

Until Nwanko's goal the hosts coped well enough at the back, however, with Darragh Maguire and Colm Foley looking far more solid around their own area than their opposite numbers in the Cork side.

At right back the approach of Greg O'Halloran, making his first start of the season, was a little firmer than those inside him but the general uncertainty might well have cost the visitors had Eamonn Collins' frontmen made more of their chances.

They didn't, though and when Fenn fed O'Flynn for the game's second goal 20 minutes from time the game was effectively over.

St Patrick's battled for something, if only pride, through the closing stages but the visitors rarely looked seriously troubled and it only got worse for Collins late on when Kharim El Khebir was sent-off for raising his hand to Colin O'Brien.

ST PATRICK'S ATHLETIC: Adamson; Quigley, Foley, Maguire, El Khebir; Fahey, Ndo, Casey (Osam, 82 mins), Dunne (Jones, 66 mins); Rose, Bird.

CORK CITY: Devine; O'Halloran, Bennett, Murray, Murphy; Doyle, O'Callaghan, O'Brien, Nwanko; O'Flynn, Fenn (Sweeney, 91 mins).

Referee: P McKeon (Dublin).

© The Irish Times

Ruairi
10/04/2004, 10:29 AM
There's a quality pic inthe examiner of nwankwo's sumersalt. pity it's in black + white though. the report also makes a reference to city's "vocal travelling support", so fair play lads

eoinh
10/04/2004, 11:04 AM
There's a quality pic inthe examiner of nwankwo's sumersalt. pity it's in black + white though.

Picture Of Nwanko in the Irish Times doing the somersault. Its in glorious colour. Even if you dont buy the paper go into a shop and have a quick look at the photo - its fantastic! ;)

thecorner
10/04/2004, 11:08 AM
Sure we can get the updates here as well, no???

2-0 to the COOOORK CIIIIITY

Afters: Danny Murphy allegedly hit a young SPA fan, who had first thumped Murphy after his friend had shoved Danny. Same ol Dublin eh?

murphy didnt hit him but came very close to it

there was 2 little pikeys involved but what else would u expect in inchicore

Ruairi
10/04/2004, 11:09 AM
Picture Of Nwanko in the Irish Times doing the somersault. Its in glorious colour. Even if you dont buy the paper go into a shop and have a quick look at the photo - its fantastic! ;)
Done and done. i've just cut it out and now it's going to take pride of place on my fridge!

Flynninio
10/04/2004, 12:50 PM
interseting to note the irish times says our defence looked shakey yet the sun says we looked solid.all i can say is we def have improved and roll on mon nite.congrats if it is ccisa first away victory glad didnt go cos i tink mabe its me who gives them the bad luck.delighted for greg so give him chance dunnox(corner) oh no ive named the corner. greg be looking for ya now

patsh
10/04/2004, 1:14 PM
interseting to note the irish times says our defence looked shakey yet the sun says we looked solid.

You have to remember Malone's bias towards any non-Dublin club.

patsh
10/04/2004, 6:09 PM
Trev was raving about it, siad it will definitely be on Monday night.

On a different point,
see here (http://indsaints.proboards9.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1081602604&start=0)
for the reaction of some SPA fans to the sh*te that was printed in the program last night. RTE Radio, during an interview with John O'Flynn today, mentioned the away support, the Echo mentioned it, so did Trevor, but according to that thread and others, SPA believe there was hardly anyone travelled from Cork.
Dr. NightDub, in particular, who had a go in the official club program at City's away support, has another rant on a thread. He is obviously blind as well as stupid. Shed End Invisibles...they believe their own hype.... :rolleyes:

A face
10/04/2004, 9:07 PM
Shed End Invisibles...they believe their own hype.... :rolleyes:

Well .... we know the way they are so no suprises there.
Man ... i think just leave them off, if any City fans needs reassuring ... then just look at the support last night, all game and not a peep out of the invisibles, didn't see ONE flag ... seriously, full reglia not a prayer, there were some shouts about 20 mins to go from accross the way but i thought that was at players, IT WAS NOT A SONG .... i was disappointed actually, and expected more. Anything to say otherwise is a blatant lie. I dont want to kick them while they are down, every club goes through a bad patch but they haven't a leg to stand on, every element of the game last night, they were outclassed, the stewards and staff at Richer said that last night after the game, so they are fooling no one with their cráp.

SÓC
11/04/2004, 3:17 PM
Poor old Junkies are going going gone.

They've started banning people from their forum for posting a normal post, pity they used be the most decent of the jacks. Even yer man Dr. Nightsmallclub is spouting.

Again their security and they 10 year old scuts let them down. They'd evict Rovers if their fans did what those two scuts did.

One of the best parts of the night was getting us to move our flags so they could put their's in. They were, of course, of the invisiable type.

Dr.Nightdub
12/04/2004, 10:51 AM
SÓC, as regards Cityrebel being banned off our board, twice I've had to delete posts he made giving out people's names and workplaces. He was banned after that so I can only assume he used a different IP address to go trolling the other night.

Patsh, what part of "light-hearted p1ss-take" don't you understand? If I was intent on malice, I'd hardly go name-checking Cork fans I've had good banter with, would I? Youse are just easier to wind up than almost anyone else in the League and considering the apoplexy Friday's article provoked, I can't wait for the next time we play youse in Richmond. Oh, and thanks for the encouragement! ;)

A final thought: would the media even be commenting on the noise youse made if it wasn't so unusual? ;)

eoinh
12/04/2004, 10:55 AM
Dr Nightdub - Didnt you call the UCD team w ankers in the OFFICIAL St pats programme?

Or is that an untrue rumour i heard? :confused:

Dr.Nightdub
12/04/2004, 11:04 AM
Dr Nightdub - Didnt you call the UCD team w ankers in the OFFICIAL St pats programme?

I'd never be so crass as to use the word "*******" in the programme, nor would the club print it.

What I actually said on that occasion was:
"As for tonight’s opponents, the question that springs to mind is: why are they STILL here? Just when UCD were looking a safe bet for relegation, thereby sparing us all from the misery of having to go out to the soulless desolation of Belfield for away matches, they go and start putting a decent string of results together...we can take nothing for granted against our bogeyest of bogey teams.

Actually, I tell a lie, there is one thing we can take for granted - the attendance isn’t likely to be swelled much by away fans and they‘ll make no useful contribution to the atmosphere. I remember a home game against UCD a couple of years ago, it was a freezing winter’s night and I noticed that the entire away support was huddling in the stand sharing the one blanket. That’s a boast no other team in the League can make.

All I want from UCD is the three points from each of our remaining games against them, then for them to just GO AWAY and stop annoying us."

On reflection, considering they went whining to the FAI over that, I'd have to say they're even more uptight than youse. *******. :)

eoinh
12/04/2004, 11:13 AM
sorry i apologise.

Verry funny though!! :)

patsh
12/04/2004, 11:26 AM
Patsh, ........ Youse are just easier to wind up than almost anyone else in the League and considering the apoplexy Friday's article provoked, I can't wait for the next time we play youse in Richmond. Oh, and thanks for the encouragement!
Would that be the same apoplexy that was induced in the SEI by Ronan O'Flaherty?
When he stated, truthfully, that the "invincibles" were "invisible"?
The wailing and gnashing of teeth on the SPA forum seems to show that you lot, particularly yourself, are easy enough to get going.
Might I suggest you contemplate some words from the Bible, where you should behold the beam that is in thine own eye, before pointing out the mote that is in my eye?

BTW, I understand "light-hearted p1ss-take" very well, I have found it's easy enough to do it to a few SPA posters on here. Any article like yours would be seen as that if it was in a fanzine, it just doesn't come across as humourous in an official club program.

A well, all the best for the rest of the season, I reckon you have more problems that we do at the moment..... ;)

thecorner
12/04/2004, 11:31 AM
All I want from UCD is the three points from each of our remaining games against them, then for them to just GO AWAY and stop annoying us."

bit like us so with pats :)

A face
12/04/2004, 11:55 AM
Would that be the same apoplexy that was induced in the SEI by Ronan

I thougt it was a great .... along with Dr. Nightduds piece aswell .... made for great read at €2.00 :D :D :D

Dr.Nightdub
12/04/2004, 12:09 PM
Patsh, I don't agree that programmes should be a humour-free zone. Maybe we're just lucky that the club give me space to write what would otherwise have to be kept for a fanzine.

If O'Flaherty's piece had been a wind-up, it would've been a different matter and it would've got a different reaction. Apples and oranges...

As regards the Bible, I prefer the Gospel according to St. Quentin: "I will strike down with great vengeance and furious anger upon those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers." :)

Ruairi
12/04/2004, 12:22 PM
As regards the Bible, I prefer the Gospel according to St. Quentin: "I will strike down with great vengeance and furious anger upon those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers." :)
if you're going to quote from QT, at least get it right

and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers

sheesh :rolleyes:

lol

vito_golightly
12/04/2004, 2:13 PM
FourFiveOne has begun a section dealing with the inept standard of programmes found at other clubs. Tonight's Issue 26 deals with the classy (cough!) Longford Town offering.

But since Dr Nightdub has come on here spouting more waffle, it’s topical enough to show up his pathetic article for what it really is here and now rather than saving it for Issue 27 -

He sets the tone of his article by introducing education as a theme – the ‘they are better than us and here’s why’ mentality. It’s the same old arrogance that leads me to believe that there is no such thing as the Second City Syndrome he discusses but rather ‘First City Delusions of Grandeur’.
He goes on to give us a history and geography lesson cos let’s face it, we country bumpkins need a bit of learning, yup!
So what does the Doctor’s lecture teach us?

He begins by telling us that Cork is the second city – he establishes this original and perceptive theory in four wildly drawn out lines. Good start! What’s next Doc – hold on while I strap myself in, this is going to be good…
He then introduces the classic second city syndrome theory and backs it up using the classic second city examples Birmingham in England and… Edinburgh in Scotland. Wait a second…Edinburgh? But I thought… isn’t Edinburgh? It’s tempting to lose faith in the Doc but let’s not rush to judgement – he’s reputation precedes him, doesn’t it?

Anyway, what’s next… he tells us that “we in the capital tend not to discriminate” and then goes on to conclude (in the same sentence) that everything outside a certain area is “culchie” where “the tractor is king”. Right.

He then wittily suggests we should be called the Home Guard instead of the Rebel Army since we don’t travel to away games and that surely we’re not going up there taking all their jobs cos if we were, we’d have more fans at Dublin games. Nice one Doc, I knew you’d produce something. About time.

Unfortunately this rare glimpse of insight is tragically undermined in the next paragraph – he mentions our desire for less Dublin clubs in the top flight and seems to see this as a ludicrous desire since that implies that we’d prefer to play “the likes of Finn Harps, Sligo and Dundalk” and that this represents “parallel-universe geography” – presumably the same area of study in which Edinburgh is Scotland’s second city. But I really have to question your undoubted genius at this point, Doc. Did you ever think that given the choice, if there were less Dublin clubs in the Premier Division, we here in Cork would like to see Limerick, Cobh, Kilkenny or even Galway (cos it’s a nice gaff) instead of the clubs you though of automatically. As you so eloquently put it – “Hello?”

The next paragraph contains an interesting rarity from a Pats fan – praise for Pat Dolan’s tactical ability when he “masterminded the 1-0 Pats victory”. Since I’m not aware whether or not you share the charming opinions of other Pats fans in relation to your former manager, I’ll say no more.

Then comes the history lesson. I’m really looking forward to this. Nightdub is a renowned historian. You’d expect a treat. Not likely. Apparently Cork has had a few clubs hit the wall and Pats is 75 years old. Yawn! Next…

Bit of brown nosing for the Hoof! days and a friendly “hi” for a few of the lads. Mmmm. Next…

More history – a Kevin Keegan reference, how original. “I’d love it if we beat them!” Brilliant. Class even. It’s the last shining light of this article sadly for us once faithful purveyors of Nightdub’s own brand of wisdom, because he ends on yet another slack note. What a pity that his lack of expertise for geography has infected his knowledge of history also – and it was all going so well.

He compares Friday night’s game to being potentially similar to Stalin’s Red Army defeat of the Nazis in 1943 hoping that “the ‘Rebel Army’ begin their re-enactment of the retreat from Moscow”. Clearly it would be far too easy to retrospectively critique this inspired analogy with our 2-0 victory in mind so it’s wiser to simply point out that Von Paulus and his Sixth Army foundered and retreated at Stalingrad and not Moscow you ****!

Dr Nightdub is spot on in his belief that programmes shouldn't be a “humour-free zone” - but even funnier is when the dribble he and his ilk produce give the reader so many opportunities to laugh.
So mission accomplished Doc, you made me laugh.

Lara needs 50 to make history so that seems like a better option than infuriating myself with the likes of you!

What are you a doctor of anyway?

Dr.Nightdub
12/04/2004, 3:32 PM
Jesus, Vito, you've way too much deconstruction going on there, you're trying too hard. Subtlety obviously doesn't register with you, so I'll give you a helping hand...

"Cork may not be the biggest city..." is a reference to a recent amusing TV interview given by...?

Edinburgh is indeed the capital of Scotland. It's also unusual in that regard (though not unique) because Glasgow is the biggest city which makes Edinburgh the...?

The retreat from Moscow that has gone down in history was Napoleon's. You know, the fat autocratic bloke? You raised Stalingrad because...?

vito_golightly
12/04/2004, 4:57 PM
Jesus, Vito, you've way too much deconstruction going on there, you're trying too hard. Subtlety obviously doesn't register with you, so I'll give you a helping hand...

"Cork may not be the biggest city..." is a reference to a recent amusing TV interview given by...?

Edinburgh is indeed the capital of Scotland. It's also unusual in that regard (though not unique) because Glasgow is the biggest city which makes Edinburgh the...?

The retreat from Moscow that has gone down in history was Napoleon's. You know, the fat autocratic bloke? You raised Stalingrad because...?

I didn't try too hard, it's too easy to spot all the hypocrisies.
Unfortunately, I get so flustered at the rubbish that ye spout, it causes me to miss things like the reference to Dolan, the cast iron fact that Edinburgh suffers from second city syndrome and to put the icing on my cake of inaccuracies, I actually have the cheek to make up the fact that you make reference in your 'classy' article to the Red Army hence leading me to believe that you had a 20th century event in mind i.e. The Battle of Stalingrad. You got me baby!

Yeah you're bang on about my subtlety issues - oh... oh, i feel another off-the-cuff forthright statement coming out:
NAPOLEON NEVER FOUGHT THE RED ARMY.
Don't know what that has to do with anything... :rolleyes:
Sorry, i'll try and keep a lid on it in future.

Lara has done the world record, needs 8 to be the first person ever to score 400 in a test match. Then i'm off to see my culchies play against the magnificent Dubs. And i'm wasting time on you why?

patsh
12/04/2004, 5:59 PM
Patsh, I don't agree that programmes should be a humour-free zone. :)
Neither do I.
If you ever come up with anything humourous, be sure you send it to the program editor.

And how do you know whether Ronan's piece was a windup or not?
You're not overly familiar with the genre.

:D

Éanna
12/04/2004, 11:55 PM
don't see what the fuss is all about. city completely outplayed Pats, outsung them and basically outdid them in every way an away team can. Pats are a pathetic shadow of their former selves. If they hate Dolan that much that they'd rather be a midtable bunch of cloggers with 800-odd silent fans than the "Supersaints" then thats their cake to go and eat. Personally I loved it when our games against Pats were battles between two good teams with little to choose between them and there was great banter between 2 sets of vocal fans. We've moved on, they've moved back. Guess we just got bigger fish to fry nowadays........starting with playing teams who's manager people actually know of :)

p.s. hi doc ;)

Schumi
13/04/2004, 12:20 PM
FourFiveOne has begun a section dealing with the inept standard of programmes found at other clubs. Tonight's Issue 26 deals with the classy (cough!) Longford Town offering.

But since Dr Nightdub has come on here spouting more waffle, it’s topical enough to show up his pathetic article for what it really is here and now rather than saving it for Issue 27 -

<Long winded boring $hite>
Are 4-5-1 printing that? :eek:

Just to comment on the reaction to the piece on UCD last year: I wasn't happy about it (although that's obviously the point). I don't think it's the kind of piece that's at home in a match programme, it's the sort of thing that would fit much better in a fanzine. Humour in the programme is one thing but that piece was the same tired $hite: "UCD are $hit, you've no fans, you're all gay, etc." which gets boring pretty quickly. The one funny part, the blanket bit, I'd read before when you posted it on JW's message board after the game.

Personally, I thought complaining to the FAI about it was OTT and from what I recall (a bit of a lottery at the best of times!) it was Paul Doolin who did the complaining and you can probably guess what we think of him!

P.S. Hope you enjoy the games against our replacements in the premier this year. :D

vito_golightly
13/04/2004, 12:41 PM
Are 4-5-1 printing that?

Not now :(

Yeah maybe I was being long-winded and obviously the better approach is to be brief and to the point and thus more effective.
But the doc's article in the programme was so poor and leads down so many avenues of hypocrisy that i tend to get carried away.

You see, we too get the same tired old abuse (and we give it too it has to be said) that you complain of so if there is an opportunity to undermine it then you can't turn your nose up at it.

it's hard to deny that i was being long-winded - that's for others to judge but i won't be accepting your opinion any time soon since your attention clearly wanes after the first couple of lines which clearly state that my ramblings would not be going in the next fanzine:

it’s topical enough to show up his pathetic article for what it really is here and now rather than saving it for Issue 27

sorry i bored you

Schumi
13/04/2004, 12:59 PM
i won't be accepting your opinion any time soon since your attention clearly wanes after the first couple of lines which clearly state that my ramblings would not be going in the next fanzine:
It kept my attention for the whole thing, I just thought that by 'not saving it' you meant that you'd put it up here as well as in the next fanzine, obviously I was mistaken.

Peadar
13/04/2004, 1:16 PM
Youse are just easier to wind up than almost anyone else in the League

I'll wind you up you 1/4 ish Corkonian you ;)
Who are ya? Who are ya? Who are ya? Who are ya?...

Dr.Nightdub
13/04/2004, 11:22 PM
Peadar, we've had this before - because a man's mother is born in a stable, it doesn't make him a horse. :)

Peadar
14/04/2004, 8:13 AM
because a man's mother is born in a stable, it doesn't make him a horse. :)

Good thing for you that she was, otherwise you'd be just like all the other inbred jackeens.