View Full Version : Team vs Pats??

Ruairi
09/04/2004, 9:39 AM
well I'd go with

-------------------devine-----------------------
woods murray byrne murphy

colin t george sweeny kearney

fenn doyle

not too sure yet on o'flynn's fitness,but if he's available i'd drop kearney and throw doyle back to midfield

thecorner
09/04/2004, 10:01 AM
its time for major change and should start tonight

devine
colin t, murray, benno, woods

doyler fenn sweeney murphy

georgie flynny

Éanna
09/04/2004, 10:34 AM
devine
colin t, murray, benno, murphy

doyler fenn sweeney woods

georgie flynny

razor
09/04/2004, 10:51 AM
I've given up on all this team speculation rubbish.
Cause with Dolan in charge anything is possible.

How about George at right back & Fenn centre half

yiddo
09/04/2004, 10:59 AM
Put the 2 Murrays up front (we need the height) and Pat himself as the midfield anchor man ! ;)

Colm
09/04/2004, 11:31 AM
devine
colin t, murray, benno, murphy

doyler fenn sweeney woods

georgie flynny

Yeah, that's exactly what I'd go for aswell.

yiddo
09/04/2004, 1:30 PM
According to Spillage in tonights Echo there are 3 possible changes tonight;
Greg for Hoggie, Benno for ? Byrne I suppose and Nwanko for George. George is under pressure to hold his place with Nwanko replacing him on the wing.

RedX
09/04/2004, 3:49 PM
I hope Spillane is wrong about George..The guy gets moved out of the position he has been playing very very well over the last two seasons and into midfield where his form suffers and now is going to be possibly the scapecoat for our bad performances.He should be up-front with Flynny.I cant see George sitting on the bench for to long.To drop him would be crazy!

goc&jof
09/04/2004, 4:29 PM
i was reading the echo today.... and found out that georgie wasnt playing..... thats just unbelievable.... what is pat thinking :confused:
i feel sorry for george.... to be honest i think he is a better player than fenn.... and at the rate flynny is going maybe him 2..... i could not believe that they want to drop him.......he got player of the season last year... flynny and georgie up front. kevin doyle is just as good on the wing, he doesnt neeed to be up front... :(

Gary
09/04/2004, 4:51 PM
Ive been saying it for weeks, months even, that 'if it aint broke, why fix it'.

I have no problems with Fenn. He looks a good player, but George and Flynn are a proven combination that scores alot of goals.

Fenn has had to been accomodated. We have seen in the past what that does to teams. Surely he should have had to earn his spot, whether that be in midfield, strker, keeper, whatever.

As for this cwap about Nwanko starting wide????? :eek: He is a centre player. Why oh why are players continually played out of position?

SSS
09/04/2004, 5:37 PM
Fenn in midfield did not work against Waterford. If either George or Fenn has to be centre mid, then George puts himself about a bit more and should be in there.

If Dolan drops George after messing him about position-wise.... :confused: :mad: :(