PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier.

sorelooser
02/06/2010, 5:35 PM
Still dont see any of the wembley camp on here complaining, probably because they are bigger than that.....

mulla
02/06/2010, 7:16 PM
Still dont see any of the wembley camp on here complaining, probably because they are bigger than that.....

what have they to complain about?

the real deal
02/06/2010, 8:51 PM
wembley were not the second worst team in the league and f**k this table doesnt lie crap there down because of other teams lack of interest against corbally etc corbally beatin fairview boro and regional a joke if they could really do that the word relegation and corbally wouyld be no where near so stop talkin s**t

mulla
02/06/2010, 9:15 PM
wembley were not the second worst team in the league and f**k this table doesnt lie crap there down because of other teams lack of interest against corbally etc corbally beatin fairview boro and regional a joke if they could really do that the word relegation and corbally wouyld be no where near so stop talkin s**t

same could be said for the games carew and kilmallock played pal or are you gonna say they were miles better than corbally too

sorelooser
02/06/2010, 10:42 PM
so you saying corbally,carew and kilmallock didn't deserve to stay up only wembley who by the way are now in division 1a,what counts at the end of the season is results and wembley didn't get them,maybe if the players put more heart into their games like kilmallock,corbally and carew did they would never have been relegated in the first place i hope they bounce back up and not end up like other teams lose players and struggle in 1a

Wembley are disappointed to be relegated but they will get over it and bounce back its not the end of the world. Players and management put in a lot of hard work over a long season but it just didn't work out this yr, but the muppet talking about lack of heart should grow up especially when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

gommie06
02/06/2010, 11:57 PM
You litteraly never stop pal get a life!get over it lik!you seem to have a problem again with corbally!you dont mention eg kilmallock played and beat exact same regional aisling etc teams we did!we can only beat whats in front of us which we did!!wembley didnt have that hard a run in.we got results they didnt..what happened to i'll hold my hands up and admit i was wrong if corbally stay up!if pike had a full strength team last night or had interest they would have hammered wembley and you no it!!everybody was in the same boat at the bottom!

the real deal
03/06/2010, 1:42 AM
your right pal my point is that wembley were hard done by imo

the real deal
03/06/2010, 1:47 AM
u wil find me holdin my hands up as u say a couple of pages back if u look and carew and kilmallock were in the same boat i just feel wembley were hard done by....look at the table now like it does not reflect any teams performance with the exception of two or three of course