PDA

View Full Version : What do people think of Wille Byrne??

cheekyais
08/04/2004, 10:09 PM
Am i the only person that thinks that Wille Byrne is out of his dept in the City defence. :( He was crap the other night against Waterford and was at fault for 2 of the goals. :mad:

adamcarr
08/04/2004, 10:35 PM
I thought he played too slow!

thecorner
08/04/2004, 11:26 PM
not bad but not brilliant either

dont think that could be a part of of a championship winning pairing at the back though

A face
09/04/2004, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=cheekyais]What do people think of will he burn ?? QUOTE]

He is on fire !! scorch marks, the lot !!

Question is ... what type of fire extinguisher we'll need !! ;)

razor
09/04/2004, 10:35 AM
However bad he was the other night he was better than Dan Murray.

Wille is full of heart and will give his all, he can't be blamed for the 2nd goal he was trying to cover for an out of position Woods and was unlucky.

As for that Championship winning team malarky, at the moment it ain't us so he's fitting in just fine.
I would agree with bringing Bennett back but for Dan Murray.

patsh
09/04/2004, 10:38 AM
I was completely against him being signed, but I have to say that against hackers like Longford and Wahurfot he did very well. $hels, Bohs would catch him out, but he is not as bad as I thought, and is probably worth the one year contract.

Éanna
09/04/2004, 10:43 AM
Iwas not expecting much from what I'd heard about him,but he's done well so far. He's as a good (if not better) as anything that we have at the moment

SSS
09/04/2004, 5:34 PM
I had seen Byrne pre-season and he looked OK, I then heard good reports from the two away games...but I was very disappointed by him against Waterford.
In my opinion he was very hesitant and often stood off the ball when he would have been expected to be first man to it.
Probably a bit better than K Murray, but not a patch on Bennett.