PDA

View Full Version : A good addition to the site !!

A face
08/04/2004, 6:49 PM

jof fan
08/04/2004, 7:13 PM
This is a pretty pointless spamming post in my opinion. We all have the internet and browse all the site and forums etc, me included. I think I can speak on behalf of everyone when I say that. We all as City fans visit citynet , after all its not like it hasn't been around these past few years, and the new and very impressive corkcityfootie.com which has impressed everyone and updates very regurarly.Now we have two smashing City websites.

There is no need to come onto foot.ie and show a pointless link to something that has been on that site for over a week now that more than likely everyone has seen and everyone knows about updates made to citynet and corkcityfootie.com. Or are you involved in that site and spamming for it?

Wasn't xtreme rebel banned for a week a while back for doing this? And everyone jumped down his throat to put him straight about what not to do and not to plug the site? Isn't this what the above post is blatently doing or is a Face allowed to do this as he has 2 thousand and odd posts?

By the way A Face your own site is excellent, stick to that. This isn't a rant just an observation that needs pointing out.

A face
08/04/2004, 10:16 PM
jof fan ............ i wasn't thinking .... sorry man ..... i have edited the post now ..... and wont do it again ......... i hear ya loud and clear !! ..... if anyone else was ticked off by the post ..... i'll say it now .... i didn't mean to step on anyones toes .... Peace out ya'll !! (http://www.capitalcentury.com/peace.jpg)

thecorner
08/04/2004, 11:25 PM
This is a pretty pointless spamming post in my opinion. We all have the internet and browse all the site and forums etc, me included. I think I can speak on behalf of everyone when I say that. We all as City fans visit citynet , after all its not like it hasn't been around these past few years, and the new and very impressive corkcityfootie.com which has impressed everyone and updates very regurarly.Now we have two smashing City websites.

There is no need to come onto foot.ie and show a pointless link to something that has been on that site for over a week now that more than likely everyone has seen and everyone knows about updates made to citynet and corkcityfootie.com. Or are you involved in that site and spamming for it?

Wasn't xtreme rebel banned for a week a while back for doing this? And everyone jumped down his throat to put him straight about what not to do and not to plug the site? Isn't this what the above post is blatently doing or is a Face allowed to do this as he has 2 thousand and odd posts?

By the way A Face your own site is excellent, stick to that. This isn't a rant just an observation that needs pointing out.

he says after 8 posts :rolleyes:

A face
09/04/2004, 12:14 AM
he says after 8 posts :rolleyes:

I'd say he means well though !! :D

A face
10/04/2004, 7:53 PM
Whether someone has 1 post or 2000 posts, evryone is equal and entitled to express their opinion!

Hear hear !!