PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier

Spindoctor
01/06/2010, 1:15 AM
wont happen
1. the title has been presented

2. about 4 people on the LDMC committee are involved or were involved on the pike committee even the pikes goalkeepers dad is on the ldmc committee now were is the fairness in that for everyone else. when you think about it they have junior soccer in this town covered from every angle.
I've read a number of your posts and most of them seem to be provocative.You've had ago at Aisling,Pike,Abbey Rovers and the LDMC.It seems your only reason for posting on this forum is to antagonise,berate and provoke reaction.If you don't have reasonable opinions and genuine comments to make then you have no business posting the tripe you seem only capable of!!......get a life,get a girlfriend,do something else that amuses you but stay off Foot.ie,,,your last remark is bordering on liable and should be dealt with accordingly!!

Happy Zapper
01/06/2010, 9:31 AM
"get a girlfriend" I think his Hubby might have something to say about that.

leather
01/06/2010, 10:18 AM
what the hell are you on about???? you must have gotten out of the wrong side of the bed this morning...

white line
01/06/2010, 10:43 AM
Leather be more in your line to worry about that swamp that ye have up there and as for you White line you're not even worth a comment you muppet

hahaha kettle and black come to mind the lap dog of the pike club calling people names.

white line
01/06/2010, 10:45 AM
I am not knocking jackman, just stating what i consider to be the facts,been to jackmann for 4 fixtures this season...pitch is poor , involved with ldmc team a few years ago and the pitch was even worse...had a player get injured during warm up because of the surface...compare it with turners cross........and yes the boro did play there this season and were beaten. By the way there is no bigger critic of our own facilities than myself....all you can do is try too improve them as best you can...

leather you cant talk to timber your wasting your time he sees nothing outside the nou camp (pike club)

white line
01/06/2010, 11:52 AM
Don't know where you're coming from bud you haven't a clue haha.*****r

gofer noun. informal someone whose job is to be sent to get and carry things such as messages drinks etc for other people.

blueboy2
01/06/2010, 11:55 AM
I really feel sorry Wembley lads its a disgrace what has been going with some of the premier clubs these past couple of weeks.
Im not going to mention clubs here but i have been to several matches lately and there are clubs going to stay in the Premier for another season not on their own merit but on total lack of interest and fairness by other clubs and these so called end of season favours.
Just by reading the comments on these pages we can tell whos going to win tonight and whos going to lose.
Some of these managers should take a long hard look at themselves because the wheel always goes around in football.
Clubs like Wembley put in a lot of hard work they dont take from anybody and yet their fate was decided before they kick a ball tonight.

the bandit
01/06/2010, 11:57 AM
what are on about i only asked a poster who bought up abbey on what happened them how there in 2B when they had all them good players.
as for pike i agree with you
as for the girlfriend remark mmmm ill do it :)
as for stay off foot its all about opinions if you

dont like them tough so NO.
welcome to the boards we are going to be great friends i can see it ;)

If I was you I'd be very careful what you post here.you can't hide behind a username the whole time.you've done nothing but critisise clubs,ldmc,and other users.if you have only abuse to throw on here don't bother.I know everyone has an opinion but you are well out of order.not too bothered if I get banned for this because Reading your rubbish would put anyone off this site.

the bandit
01/06/2010, 11:57 AM
what are on about i only asked a poster who bought up abbey on what happened them how there in 2B when they had all them good players.
as for pike i agree with you
as for the girlfriend remark mmmm ill do it :)
as for stay off foot its all about opinions if you

dont like them tough so NO.
welcome to the boards we are going to be great friends i can see it ;)

If I was you I'd be very careful what you post here.you can't hide behind a username the whole time.you've done nothing but critisise clubs,ldmc,and other users.if you have only abuse to throw on here don't bother.I know everyone has an opinion but you are well out of order.not too bothered if I get banned for this because Reading your rubbish would put anyone off this site.