PDA

View Full Version : Sligo programme

Bray Head
01/06/2010, 10:03 AM
Well done to Sligo Rovers on producing an excellent match programme for the Bray game. It's the best Sligo programme I've seen and well worth the €4 charge.

red arrow
01/06/2010, 10:39 PM
thanks v. much. i have to agree in all my years supporting rovers this is the best program we have ever produced. it is a credit to the people who work hard behind the scenes. if we do'nt win program of the year i personally will be v. dissapointed (among other trophies as well) thanks for the compliments. i always liked bray as a club & eddie gormley as well. he is a true league of ireland legend.

Dodge
02/06/2010, 8:20 PM
if we do'nt win program of the year i personally will be v. dissapointed (among other trophies as well) thanks for the compliments.

Without wanting to sound to harsh, the Dundalk programme is really top class. Shamrock Rovers is another I'd rate highly.

I'm not wishing to take anything away from a fine Sligo programme either BTW but the 2 above are excellent

Martinho II
03/06/2010, 9:43 AM
Shamrock Rovers got the program club program of the year in the top flight.. Finn Harps won the first division equivalent for 2009..