PDA

View Full Version : A stroll in the park

avvenalaf
29/05/2010, 11:33 PM
Pleasant evening in The Showgies and job done at half time with second half being little more than a kickabout. Three guys in midfield, Ndo, Russell and Ryan were different class and Conor will find it very hard to get into this side. Really good first half performance even allowing for the fact that Bray were woeful and bring on Pats. Bit churlish to be critical but still not convinced by our back four but we'll know more on Tuesday night.

Well Red
31/05/2010, 2:43 PM
Pleasant evening in The Showgies and job done at half time with second half being little more than a kickabout. Three guys in midfield, Ndo, Russell and Ryan were different class and Conor will find it very hard to get into this side. Really good first half performance even allowing for the fact that Bray were woeful and bring on Pats. Bit churlish to be critical but still not convinced by our back four but we'll know more on Tuesday night.
I agree with you about the backs, hope we never have to do without Peers, in fairness the rest of the team are scoring and making chances, a few weeks ago we were making chances but not scoring.
Whats the story with this forum, have I missed something but it has been very quiet of late, nothing much on two great league wins or anything on the two upcoming games against Pats and Athlone. Have a lot of guys jumped ship??

Rasputin
31/05/2010, 4:22 PM
Yup theres a new Rovers forum that Rory set up but I dont think I can post up a link to it on foot.ie.

Well Red
31/05/2010, 4:42 PM
Yup theres a new Rovers forum that Rory set up but I dont think I can post up a link to it on foot.ie.

Thanks Rasputin, I suspected that might have been the case, for the many who would like to watch both forums, how do we get to do that?

avvenalaf
31/05/2010, 7:18 PM
I think it involves a pledge to never critcise Danny Ventre who ,seemingly, was our player of the year last year.