PDA

View Full Version : Terrible performance...

RedX
07/04/2004, 9:39 PM
What a poor performance that was last night.It must have been the worst performance i have seen from a City defence in a long time.Waterford looked like scoring from each attack.How Woods came on and played right back is beyond me.Willie Byrne should not be near a championship contenders team.I feel sorry for Dan Murray.I seen some silly thread here earlier about him in the pub.Christ lads get a life and mind yere business about the guys private life.How do you expect him to play well when he has a different partner every 2nd game.

We will not win the league this year and that is not just going on last nights defeat.Anyone with half a brain would have known this already when we did not sign a decent central midfielder close season.When we signed Fenn i was thinking yes!..here is the start of something..but what did we follow him with?..Steve O Flynn(good player but really not needed)..Brendan Sweeney(handy player but not yet ready to play 90 minutes with a team that has title aspirations)..and Willie Byrne(what a joke!..there are players as good in the Munster Senior League..and a better one in Alan Bennett on the bench)...We usually have no midfield but with a decent defece and a fantastic strikeforce it gets us through most games..But when your defence is very very poor and no midfield in front of them what do we expect..even our fantastic strikeforce was off-form last night..Why was Flynny playing?..he did not have an off night..he was not fit thats all so why was he playing?

Hats off to Waterford Utd for a good win..Reynolds was superb and Dan Connor had a good game despite our slagging of him..They also had one more thing last night that we had not..Heart!..This worrys me just as much as the defeat..

cookie
07/04/2004, 11:33 PM
that reminds me.. which one of ye plonkers said there would be 12'000 at the game easily????????????????

yere lik a bunch of girls.always givin out..

and the 'lads' in the shed....where should i start..ye re more sensitive than my b!tch...like..

Colm
07/04/2004, 11:52 PM
ye re more sensitive than my b!tch...like..

I didn't realise Dan Connor was that sensitive.

tiktok
08/04/2004, 10:36 AM
that reminds me.. which one of ye plonkers said there would be 12,000

no-one said that, sure it's four thousand more than our current capacity and would match our best ever attendance, you're talking nonsense :rolleyes:

ccfcman
08/04/2004, 10:39 AM
you're talking nonsense :rolleyes:
u sat that like ur surprised hes a bloddy waaaahterTURD fan ffs :rolleyes:

patsh
08/04/2004, 5:57 PM
Lads, ignore the little idiot from Cobh.
He is probably also known as rambler09 amongst other names.
His own little sh*t hole are rooted to the bottom of the 1st division, so he has to cream off to Queenstown's very own little maggot.

forengay
10/04/2004, 4:01 PM
Superkev i think that your reply to redx was the most idiotic I ever heard.Everone who saw the game siad that the game was one of the worst performance that they have played.Flynn was not up for the game he looked unfit and so did alot of players.also if you think that cork city fans are the worst in the leauge for messages like this then please feel free to stay off this forum :)