PDA

View Full Version : Hey ****ies, who are the best and biggest team in Munster now

Partizan
06/04/2004, 8:30 PM
**** City 2 - Da Blues 3.

**** must be the most hyped up team ever in the history of eL.

Egotistic, illiterate, horse shagging, Beamish drinking, Hyundai driving *******s, 2nd generation knacker, little hard men and arrogant fans, a squad that is over inflated through unbeliveable wages and overrated with an even bigger overinflated manager, Fat Dolan.

Mind he doesnt go off to eat one of Lennox's chippers in frustration. :D

All yer boasting about us being ****e and invading our site calling us sheep shagging inbred *******s, well I'm delighted you have all got a lesson in humility.

Expect to see your fan base fall to your usual numbers of about 2000 max.

wablue
06/04/2004, 8:35 PM
well said partizan
Teach ye cak fans to be so ****ing arrogant
(cork city-what a waste of hype)

c'mon the blues

Partizan
06/04/2004, 8:40 PM
you know what they say wablue.

Cak lads can give it, but they just cant take it.

big pile of ****e.

Partizan
06/04/2004, 8:52 PM
watch and weep lads :p

1 Shelbourne 4 3 1 0 7 1 10

2 Waaaaaaaaaaaaaterford 4 3 1 0 9 6 10
3 Bohemians 4 2 2 0 7 3 8
4 Longford Town 4 1 2 1 3 4 5
5 St. Patricks Athletic 4 1 2 1 3 4 5
6 Cork City 4 1 1 2 7 7 4
7 Shamrock Rovers 4 1 1 2 3 4
8 Derry City 3 1 1 1 2 3 4
9 Dublin City 4 0 1 3 3 7 1

10 Drogheda United 3 0 0 3 1 6 0

who's the best in Munster now, haha

wablue
06/04/2004, 9:41 PM
ha ha ha
Someones a bit nasty
one more laugh
ha ha ha
oh ill have another one
ha ha ha

BTW what about ye saying an easy 3-0 win and ****
get a life
get a good football team,
and come back and say that w ankers

Colm
06/04/2004, 10:39 PM
I swear to ****, I hate ye more than I've ever hated any other team. Rovers, Shels, Pats etc don't even come close at this stage. Ye are the biggest shower of inbred thugs to ever grace this league.... ye're players are all scumbags and ye're fans are pathetic little idiots.

Dan Connor, Daryll Murphy and Alan Reynolds rot in hell the lot of ye. ****ing *******.

Ruairi
07/04/2004, 6:51 AM
I swear to ****, I hate ye more than I've ever hated any other team. Rovers, Shels, Pats etc don't even come close at this stage. Ye are the biggest shower of inbred thugs to ever grace this league.... ye're players are all scumbags and ye're fans are pathetic little idiots.

Dan Connor, Daryll Murphy and Alan Reynolds rot in hell the lot of ye. ****ing *******.
don't worry about it colm, leave them have their day in the sun. One result does not a season make. Although from the looks of it, it seems that beating us seems to equate to winning the world cup for that shower. We'll wait till the end of the season before we start laughing at them

Blue Muff
07/04/2004, 7:42 AM
don't worry about it colm, leave them have their day in the sun. One result does not a season make. Although from the looks of it, it seems that beating us seems to equate to winning the world cup for that shower. We'll wait till the end of the season before we start laughing at them

But its not just one game, we always get a result its nearly tooo easy at this stage, lets face yee are the second biggest club in Munster and one of the worst teams in the league, even your own suporters are admitting.

Now maybe the next time yee play us you wont be coming on to the Blues site boasting about how good yee are cause you should know now that we are just going to ****ing beat yee

ccfcman
07/04/2004, 7:45 AM
Expect to see your fan base fall to your usual numbers of about 2000 max.i assume u dont grasp irony then do you?
cork city are the biggest and best supported team in the eL.pi55 off u glASS blowin anal goblin

Blue Muff
07/04/2004, 7:47 AM
Whats the point if having the most fans if yee have a sh*t club and a **** team that is the second biggest in Munster.

I'll let you here it again, 6 league titles and we are currently joint top of the table!!!

ccfcman
07/04/2004, 7:53 AM
[QUOTE=Blue Muff]Whats the point if having the most fans if yee have a sh*t club .
QUOTE]
eh you have a magnificent grasp of the club then have you?
whatever about taking 11 pts outta the last 15 your "players" are extreme scumbags,dan o connor is a scut who should rot in mountjoy after what he did at a)THE CROSS LAST YEAR b)tryin to kill a boez player.reynolds is a two faced rat ba5tard who ye welcome back as a prodigal sun figure after fcukin off to longford.
say what you want about cork city fc but remember your players are the biggest bunch of scummers to play in the eL

Blue Muff
07/04/2004, 7:57 AM
Aghhhh dont cry CCFC - its called passion maybe yee just dont have any off that in Cork. Yee used to love it when Renny was mixing it about for yee but now its on the other foot!!!

Plus Dan is a super keeper thats all that counts.

It is great to see such rivalry between two Munster clubs. I would love to see us slog it out at the end of the season for the title

razor
07/04/2004, 8:05 AM
Aghhhh dont cry CCFC - its called passion maybe yee just dont have any off that in Cork. Yee used to love it when Renny was mixing it about for yee but now its on the other foot!!!

Plus Dan is a super keeper thats all that counts.

It is great to see such rivalry between two Munster clubs. I would love to see us slog it out at the end of the season for the title

You are correct it is great to have this rivalry and long may it continue.
What it all boils down to really is heart of which ye had more of last night, we are obviously more skilled and graceful but once the game had been dragged down to your level that was advantage Wford.
Ye had a dodgy penalty given plus a pure fluke of a deflection, Ye did look dangerous but we were pitiful last night, on form we would win comfortably.
The same happened last season, ye started great and faded bad.
Be prepared for more of the same.

As soon as we get rid of UCD and some other jonah team raises its head.

Dan made 2 great saves to keep ye in the game in the 2nd half but he was caught out very badly for our 2nd goal.

derm
07/04/2004, 9:11 AM
It wasn't a dodgy penalty - I was in de shed and to be fair it was clear-cut. What really pi**ed me off tho' was Bruton's reaction - Billy nipped his shinguards not broke his leg and when the little ********* got up he made a card gesture to de ref. It's de lowest of de low to try and get another player booked or sent off for nothing; something he repeated when Danny Murphy pushed his face away - dropped like a sack of sh*t clutching his head. I'm glad de cheating turd did not sign for us, even if he turns out to be top scorer of all time.

We were de better team that was beaten by better tactics, bad luck and a team with players out of position in an attempt to accomodate everyone. George carried de team last season when Flynny was out but he's not carrying his own weight so far. We have de talent to drop him - nobody is guaranteed a place. Of course it doesn't help that he doesn't know where he'll play from one week to de next. Left winger is not de answer. Flynny is not match fit. Imagine bringing on these two as subs when they'd be chomping at de bit to get back on de team??

Byrne was unlucky, can't put too much blame on him for de og. Nwanko had some nice touches but not really on long enough for him to settle.

Fenn & Doyle were immense and could easily do de job up front to put pressure on George and Flynny - Fenn did ok in midfield in de first half but is not de answer there imo.

Still, positives are Georgie & Flynny will come good - and defenders can't get much worse (fingers crossed).

My team for next game

---------------- Devine ----------------
Murphy----Murray----Byrne----Hoggy/Woods (Depending on injury)
O'Brien----Nwanko---Sweeney-Woods/Kearney " " "
------------Fenn------Doyle------------

With Georgie, Flynn, Bennet, Kearney/a.n.other, Greg ...

A bit experimental and controversial but most players are playing in their preferred positions at least. And these subs SHOULD BE USED towards de end of de game.

ccfcman
07/04/2004, 9:38 AM
your having a laugh ya? Fenn was our worst performer by far last night.spot on XR fenn was just as poor if not worse in longfor,george and fenn have been poor two games in a row.maybe its an unconventional and controversial change which is required!

thecorner
07/04/2004, 10:08 AM
**** City 2 - Da Blues 3.

**** must be the most hyped up team ever in the history of eL.

Egotistic, illiterate, horse shagging, Beamish drinking, Hyundai driving *******s, 2nd generation knacker, little hard men and arrogant fans, a squad that is over inflated through unbeliveable wages and overrated with an even bigger overinflated manager, Fat Dolan.

Mind he doesnt go off to eat one of Lennox's chippers in frustration. :D

All yer boasting about us being ****e and invading our site calling us sheep shagging inbred *******s, well I'm delighted you have all got a lesson in humility.

Expect to see your fan base fall to your usual numbers of about 2000 max.

must be terrible to have only 4 games a season

goc&jof
07/04/2004, 10:10 AM
are you crazy or what derm... dont put in flynny or georgie in..... thats just a retarded statement thats like saying lets not put david beckham and renaldo on the real madrid team.....
with out a doubt pat dolan has distroyed the team... georgie and flynny work brilliantly together... dont get me wrong kev dolye is really good.... but can he set up the goals for flynny?
was there any need to buy fenn? we dont really need him... both kev and georgie would be better up front... and then pat decides to put him in midfield... the poor young fella was lost... he didnt have a clue

i think flynny and georgie up front and kev dolye behind.....
like every one else is saying why fix something that isnt broken....
come on pat use your head..........

ccfcman
07/04/2004, 10:14 AM
play a fit john o flynn yes but to be fair he was v.rusty last nite

Éanna
07/04/2004, 10:19 AM
But its not just one game, we always get a result its nearly tooo easy at this stage, lets face yee are the second biggest club in Munster and one of the worst teams in the league, even your own suporters are admitting.
where did ye finish in the league last season? and the season before that? :rolleyes: nearly as bad as ramblers- playing us is a cup final for ye poor little culchie sods

ccfcman
07/04/2004, 10:23 AM
true words éanna,its like the whole bolton -v-man u in england,just raise yer game for the big clubs.only thing is those ba5tards are consistently takin the pts!! :mad:

Éanna
07/04/2004, 10:23 AM
play a fit john o flynn yes but to be fair he was v.rusty last nite
John O'Flynn should not have played last night. He was very unfit and had avery poor game. Dolan needs to cop on quickly and play his best team and stop messing around- thats what pre-season was for.

ccfcman
07/04/2004, 10:25 AM
so who do we play?george and fenn up front?both poor 4 last 2 games

tiktok
07/04/2004, 11:13 AM
so who do we play?george and fenn up front?both poor 4 last 2 games

george was poor in midfield, we haven't seen him upfront, and Fenn was one of our better players against Longford.

friday night

Devine
Colin Murray Byrne Murphy
Doyle Nwankwo Sweeney Woods
George Fenn

flynny's not fit, IMO that team picks itself at the moment, with Benno and Greg biting on the heels of CB and CM respectively

pete
07/04/2004, 11:48 AM
What kind of attendance last night?

Colm
07/04/2004, 11:55 AM
What kind of attendance last night?

I would have said 4000 at the most but heard 3500 on the radio last night.

adamcarr
07/04/2004, 12:34 PM
Waterford are just cheating little thugs. And I think we should drop Byrne for Benno. He is too slow and he didnt impress me once las night!

ccfcman
07/04/2004, 12:36 PM
benno's no speedy gonzalez either tho.imo kearney had to be dropped but woods was the player to replace him NOT george

Terry Phelan
07/04/2004, 12:56 PM
Have to agree with ccfcman about Reynolds,hes one two faced ba****d.He ****ed of from Waterford for Longford,then ****ed of from Longford.Hes a scumbag.Think Wankerfans are getting a bit carried away with one win.I hope we hammer ye Friday night.

patsh
07/04/2004, 2:02 PM
Lads, why even bother?
The first post in this thread sums it up:
A little adolescent "mind", who thinks he is brilliant because he can curse, swear and come up with such original insults as "Fat", "chips" etc. etc.
Thats the level of your average little scut from Waterford.
Let them have their petty moment.
WUFC, a crap club with dire support.
Never going to be anything else.

blutil
07/04/2004, 3:08 PM
Let them have their petty moment.
WUFC, a crap club with dire support.
Never going to be anything else.

Fight fire with fire eh ! Look you're going to have a lot of ha ha we beat ye, just as ye would have done if ye had won (and dont say ye wouldnt coz some of the Sh*t the was being put on the blues board this week was tripe, such as dont come down we'll bate ya! etc. ) and we expect the auld excuses the referee once met a man from waterford so he gave ye everything.

Main point is the Munster dervy is back, with a bit o bite defo gonna be the biggest derby in Ireland by the end of the season. Lets hope both teams can challenge for at least european places this year.

-------
www.btid.tk
------

tiktok
07/04/2004, 3:23 PM
......such as dont come down we'll bate ya! etc. .

in fairness, that was posted on here too, and the city fan in question was told to cop on by Eanna, but i take your point we would have been lording it over you, all part of the game, but some of the crap from some of the fans has been idiotic.

Main point is the Munster dervy is back, with a bit o bite defo gonna be the biggest derby in Ireland by the end of the season. Lets hope both teams can challenge for at least european places this year.

I CAN agree with those sentiments, how long til the return fixture, expect a crowd ;)

patsh
07/04/2004, 3:23 PM
Fight fire with fire eh ! Look you're going to have a lot of ha ha we beat ye, just as ye would have done if ye had won (and dont say ye wouldnt coz some of the Sh*t the was being put on the blues board this week was tripe, such as dont come down we'll bate ya! etc. ) and we expect the auld excuses the referee once met a man from waterford so he gave ye everything.
???
I'm delighted Waterford are in the Premier, I hope Limerick can also come up this year.
Whatever you are attempting to say above, it doesn't change 2 facts:
1. WUFC = CRAP club. A dis-united club, back stabbing chairman, etc. etc....
2. WUFC = DIRE Support. Average crowd of about 12 -1300.

blutil
07/04/2004, 3:40 PM
1. WUFC = CRAP club. A dis-united club, back stabbing chairman, etc. etc....
2. WUFC = DIRE Support. Average crowd of about 12 -1300.

We definately get more than 12 people at our games. Fair enough what the chairman did was wrong but ................ jaysus i dunno, F*CK it we're top of the table ! :)

how big do ye think the munster derby is compared to all the other derby's ?

A face
07/04/2004, 3:47 PM
We definately get more than 12 people at our games. Fair enough what the chairman did was wrong but ................ jaysus i dunno, F*CK it we're top of the table ! :)

It is the start of the season .... i'd hold up a while to be honest .... and you are second in the table not top. :D

ian
07/04/2004, 4:13 PM
Too all you boys down in waterford have your day and best of luck with the season. I just want to laugh about it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahahah hahahahahaha hahahahahah.

:D As I said best of luck. hahahahah ahahahaha hahahahah hahahahah. :) :)

Gary
07/04/2004, 4:34 PM

I think the Munster Derby will be the biggest in Ireland, assuming Waaaaherfurh can stay in the premier division.

But lads, thats all last night was, a derby.

Look at Man Ure and man City recently. It mattered alot more to Man City, it didnt cost the Man U fans a thought. They lost one game to some shower whose whole life revolves around a win here and there against you. Im annoyed that we lost last night, but Im annoyed everytime we lose, be ir Shels/Bohs Kilkenny, whoever.

36 games = a season
1 game = 3 points.

Get over it lads

ConfusedBlue
07/04/2004, 6:28 PM
What really pi**ed me off tho' was Bruton's reaction - Billy nipped his shinguards not broke his leg and when the little ********* got up he made a card gesture to de ref. It's de lowest of de low to try and get another player booked or sent off for nothing; something he repeated when Danny Murphy pushed his face away - dropped like a sack of sh*t clutching his head. I'm glad de cheating turd did not sign for us, even if he turns out to be top scorer of all time.
And you seem to conveniently forget your beloved Georgie doing the exact same thing to Rennie 20 mins into the game.Since when has there been one set of rules for Cork and another set for the opposition???????

A face
07/04/2004, 6:30 PM
Since when has there been one set of rules for Cork and another set for the opposition???????

In your honest opinion ... Were the blues out of order with their play last night, did you see any fault in it at all ??

ConfusedBlue
07/04/2004, 6:49 PM
Well not exactly there was 1 or 2 incidents alright which i would of been unhappy with had it of been against us.The worst of which being when Vinny Sullivan practically did the Riverdance all over yere left wingers back when he was on the ground(which ye all seemed to neglect ahead of the actions of all yere so-called "hate-figures")!!!!
If Cork cant deal with a bit of rough and tumble in a game ye may as well forget about any title aspirations ye have!!!Its all very well having all that skill and flairin yere side but you have to have a bit of passion,strength and guile which ye seriously lacked last night!!

Oh and btw it was great to see Fenn prove me right last night(overpaid and overrated)!!!!!!!!! :confused:

ccfc till i die
07/04/2004, 7:12 PM
Well not exactly there was 1 or 2 incidents alright which i would of been unhappy with had it of been against us.The worst of which being when Vinny Sullivan practically did the Riverdance all over yere left wingers back when he was on the ground(which ye all seemed to neglect ahead of the actions of all yere so-called "hate-figures")!!!!
If Cork cant deal with a bit of rough and tumble in a game ye may as well forget about any title aspirations ye have!!!Its all very well having all that skill and flairin yere side but you have to have a bit of passion,strength and guile which ye seriously lacked last night!!

Oh and btw it was great to see Fenn prove me right last night(overpaid and overrated)!!!!!!!!! :confused:

If Fenn is overpaid and overrated then how come he had 2 in 3 games before last night.

Waterford have dragged this thread down to their level just like they dragged last night's match down to their level.

univibe
07/04/2004, 8:49 PM
City did'nt have the b#lls to stand up to King Rat in midfield all night and he controlled the game because of it, you must meet Fire with Fire and its up to Dolan to get the across to the team for matches like this :mad:

ConfusedBlue
08/04/2004, 8:18 PM
If Fenn is overpaid and overrated then how come he had 2 in 3 games before last night.
Fenn is overrated and overpaid.I said the same thing when he was with us last season.He only showed how well he can play against some of the Dublin clubs.Without the ball Fenn is absolutely no threat,he cant tackle,never tracks back and has no physical presence.

Oh and btw Murphy and Brutonhave both scored more than Fenn this season and they're not exactly the highest paid players in the league!!!!