PDA

View Full Version : spam site needed

yur man
06/04/2004, 7:19 PM
ive been gettin a bit more spam lately and they are gettin more n more devious in gettin around those message block/rules stuff that i usually use

does anyone know any crappy sites that will send loads of spam. i want to spam the spammers so they can all annoy each other

it wud give me more satisfaction with the persistent ones

tanks

Peadar
07/04/2004, 8:09 AM
Since most spammers use address cloaking it's unlikely that you'll be able to spam them back.
In the good old days when you used to get loads of junk mail posted to your house you could send most of it back in the pre paid envelopes and therefore the company in question would have to pay the cost of postage but there is no such luxury with spam I'm afraid.

A face
07/04/2004, 6:12 PM
i want to spam the spammers so they can all annoy each other

They will never get them anyway .... the will set up their ACL's so the never get email but they can still send it out.

yur man
07/04/2004, 7:52 PM
tanks lads. i suppose i was a bit naive

pete
08/04/2004, 9:13 AM
Was a good story a few years ago about campaign in the US where people who had a King Spammers postal address started to sign him up for every free catelog/brochure etc... so much so he was getting bag loads of "unsolicitated" post a day.

Think he moved address in the end.

:D

dahamsta
08/04/2004, 11:18 AM
Alan Ralsky (http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=ralsky+slashdot+catalogs). It was comical to hear him complaining about it. :) The Slashdotters took it too far though, they were posting his neighbours phone numbers and stuff, which isn't on.

adam

Plastic Paddy
08/04/2004, 11:28 AM
I use Mailwasher to pre-screen emails before I download them. A demo copy is available at www.mailwasher.net and I'd really recommend it. You can delete, bounce and blacklist email senders, which admittedly is only of limited use against proxy spammers, but it saves the clutter in your inbox. And it's free.

:D PP

Footie_Fan
08/04/2004, 9:54 PM
Everyday I get 50 plus email and maybe two aren't spam it's getting worse by the week!

A face
08/04/2004, 11:40 PM
Alan Ralsky (http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=ralsky+slashdot+catalogs). It was comical to hear him complaining about it. :) The Slashdotters took it too far though, they were posting his neighbours phone numbers and stuff, which isn't on.

adam

Man that is brillliant ....... This should be prerequisite for anyone learning Perl .... great stuff :D :D