17/05/2010, 7:38 PM
Anyone fancy a trip to Derry? :)

rocket
17/05/2010, 7:44 PM
Anyone fancy a trip to Derry? :)
what a horrible draw

Roo69
18/05/2010, 3:53 PM
Very tough draw, but it's a nice weekender :)

notever
20/05/2010, 9:41 PM
We all seem to be very negative about the Cup Draw.We were drawn against a 1st. Div. Team so lets get positive and go to the Brandywell and get the result we all want.I hope the players don't read these blogs if they did they would be going into these games in a negative frame of miind and that can't be good.

BrayUnknowns
21/05/2010, 10:52 AM
We all seem to be very negative about the Cup Draw.We were drawn against a 1st. Div. Team so lets get positive and go to the Brandywell and get the result we all want.I hope the players don't read these blogs if they did they would be going into these games in a negative frame of miind and that can't be good.

I'd be of the opinion that i hope they do read the message boards, they might understand then how much the club means to use and how much we want the preformance to improve. All we can ask for is 100% effort, if they give that and don't get results then i personally won't complain.

Obviously i'd like to be winning games amnd futher up the table but all you can ask from anyone is 100% comitment.

Bry Boy
21/05/2010, 5:57 PM
Spot on BrayUnknowns.
The problem with a lot of people in Bray Wanderers is theyr too posotive, the reality is the players dont give 100 percent every week and look where we are.
they have to get criticised,what people pay 15 euro a week not to see any efort by SOME PLAYERS.