PDA

View Full Version : congrats to sean dillon

Martinho II
16/05/2010, 1:45 PM
This may have being lost in the Stephen Conlon controversy but I would like to congratulate Sean Dillon on wiiwinning his first scottish cup medal yesterday.

outspoken
16/05/2010, 1:48 PM
Well done dillo you are and always will be a Town legend.

the 12 th man
16/05/2010, 2:35 PM
I bumped into Vinny Perth yesterday,he's the manager of a bar in Tallaght.

He had a telly on for the Scottish game to watch Sean Dillon but most people were watching the Chelsea game on the other tv's.

De Town
16/05/2010, 3:51 PM
Well done Dillo, Legend.

Cabs88
16/05/2010, 4:04 PM
will never forget his goals in 2004, the lge cup final and the cup semi in drogheda.. apart from the goals he was a class act, great player across the back 4, really good on the ball and strong in the tackle.. remember having a drink with him over in vaduz, and was always the first to take up the guitar in a sing song.. Town legend and deserves every success.. Get rid of mcshane mr Trap and have a look at dillon ;-)

Pauro 76
16/05/2010, 6:41 PM
A gentleman and Town legend. Great to see him doing so well!

Town Legend
16/05/2010, 7:03 PM
Yeah congrats Dillo. I watched the Scottish Cup final instead of the English one. Great to see him doing well. And as someone said above Dillo should of been given a call up for these friendlies coming up. I'd have him in there ahead of McShane any day!!!

outspoken
16/05/2010, 7:12 PM
Yeah congrats Dillo. I watched the Scottish Cup final instead of the English one. Great to see him doing well. And as someone said above Dillo should of been given a call up for these friendlies coming up. I'd have him in there ahead of McShane any day!!!

ye same McShane's only there because he plays in the premier league Traps has never heard of the LOI or scottish league so thats why dillo probably wont ever get in there.

Longfordian
16/05/2010, 10:28 PM
Dillo's a legend. Delighted for him to add to his cup medals . His family were always great Town supporters as well. If he ever wants to see out his careeer in Flancare he'll be more than welcome back.

L.T.F.C.
16/05/2010, 10:33 PM
ye same McShane's only there because he plays in the premier league Traps has never heard of the LOI or scottish league so thats why dillo probably wont ever get in there.
Ever hear of Brian Murphy?

Salmon Coloured
17/05/2010, 11:16 AM
Just want to second the above & say well done to Sean Dillon. A great player & a true gentleman. Plays the game the way its supposed to be. A young kid learning the game could do a lot worse than watching & learning from Dillo. Delighted for the lad. A bit of honesty & effort goes a long way.

outspoken
17/05/2010, 2:46 PM
Ever hear of Brian Murphy?

Brian Murphy only caught Traps eye when he heard there was a few English clubs in for him.