PDA

View Full Version : Give Cousins time !!!!

Massop 10
15/05/2010, 10:38 PM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=122052641156205

I have seen some STUPID things in my time but this really is up there with them !!!!! How can you call for a managers head after one third of a season when he is trying to build a squad with hardly any money. He has not even got to make any changes to the squad yet in a transfer window. Obviously some of the players he has are not working out and he will want to change them or bring in some to compliment the style of who he has. Anyway my point is he needs to be given this season and next season then we can see how he has done to build a squad and how it has progressed. We need some stability and patience then maybe some success will follow ! Give the man a chance at least !

De Town
15/05/2010, 10:42 PM
Poor owl Kieran and his cronies don't seem to be living in the real world.

The Insider
15/05/2010, 11:01 PM
Imagine what their world would be like. Frightening. I know we made stupid decisions in the past regarding managers but cant make another one by getting rid of Cousins. Stability is the key word. The transfer window is just over a month away, let him make the necessary changes. Sure its only in recent weeks he found a decent right-full, he needs time.

Cabs88
15/05/2010, 11:07 PM
Completely agree with the posts above... I find it stranger that 'we' want cousins out when its only one person seemingly behind it that ive never seen or heard of up until the last few weeks..

The Insider
15/05/2010, 11:15 PM
The worse thing is he seems to believe his word is gospel. His match reports are comical and cringeworthy. Watch out Tony and Denise I say, theres a new reporter about :)

Town Legend
16/05/2010, 12:03 AM
Totally agree. We cannot afford to be getting rid of managers every 4/5 months!!! But would someone please, please, PLEASE have a word in Cousin's ear and tell him Conlon is NOT a goalkeeper!!! Now I'm no manager but from what I've seen is Shanahan made one desperate mistake against Mervue and got dropped. That's one mistake I've seen him make since joining the Town last season. But how many desperate nearly hilarious mistakes has Conlon made?? Shanahan back between the sticks please.

Frank76
16/05/2010, 9:39 AM
[QUOTE=Massop 10;1358681]http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=122052641156205 [QUOTE]

Just had a look at the FB site. Give the lad a break.......Kieran I mean the creator and I'm having a guess its Kieran Burke thats on here?? The poor lad must be what?.... 7...8....9 at the most. He can't even spell disgraceful!!!!

Have to laugh though on what he said about Cousins STARING them out of it!!!! Are you afraid Cousins has super powers like Superman and he'd zap you and your cronies!!!! Actually I take back what I said about giving Kieran a break. You sound like a bit of a fool who has only recently started going to games!! If you think your manager staring you out of it after taking loads of abuse is disgraceful....sorry discraseful then you really are a fool!!!

outspoken
16/05/2010, 10:12 AM
Well frank il let you know ive been going to Town games for years and everyone is entitled to their opinion especially the fans like myself that travel to every game and support the team no matter were we are and what division we are in so fair enough lads you think cousins should be given his chance and I dont think he should but thats the beauty of football and football forums.

outspoken
16/05/2010, 12:03 PM
Lads il tell you what if we get anything out of the monaghan game friday night even just a point i will take down the cousins out group because that would be a good result no doubt. And that will show I have no personal gripe with cousins its just I want good results for the team so how does that sound

Massop 10
16/05/2010, 1:24 PM
How bout just taking it off now as nobody else is really going to join it !!! We might not get anything on friday but as most of us have said Cousins needs time ! Just one other question on the been to every game point, were you in Cork, Limerick or Salthill cos I didn't see you and I WAS there ! In cork we were really unlucky and played well, ok Limerick was a disaster and we won in Sallthill !!!

outspoken
16/05/2010, 1:53 PM
No I didnt get to those games cause there was no bus but anytime i have anyway of getting to the games im there and right mate il take down the Cousins group as a peace offering how about that after all we all want whats best for the club at the end of the day.

My main problem with Cousins is his team selection and that the back 4 dont seem to be gelling very well but if we can get the right players in in july then maybe this can still be a good season and we will all be laughing about this at the end of it.

RockofGibraltar
16/05/2010, 4:07 PM
this fella is some clown

outspoken
16/05/2010, 4:42 PM
I have taken down the group as promised just waiting for the others that joined it to leave once they do that it will be gone

Town Legend
16/05/2010, 4:54 PM
Seriously? Oh thanks very much for taking it down!!! Your right rock, not only is he a fool but a clown as well!!

Keen2win
16/05/2010, 7:37 PM
People, lay off a bit, at least he's getting people talking! And as he said somewhere before he's only 16, oh those were the days when I was 16!

outspoken
16/05/2010, 9:09 PM
People, lay off a bit, at least he's getting people talking! And as he said somewhere before he's only 16, oh those were the days when I was 16!

Thanks mate I don't mean to come over so strong at times it's just I love the club so much