PDA

View Full Version : Mervue Friday.

Jofspring
13/05/2010, 1:15 PM
Won't be an easy game but if we start with a similar defense to our last few games i can't see them scoring so i think we'll take them 2-0 in the end. Hopefully a start for Willie if he's not injured.

Just started raining now so don't you know it'll probably be ****ing tomorrow night. Att: 600 if dry, 350 if raining.

Lim till i die
13/05/2010, 1:21 PM
Won't be an easy game but if we start with a similar defense to our last few games i can't see them scoring so i think we'll take them 2-0 in the end. Hopefully a start for Willie if he's not injured.

Just started raining now so don't you know it'll probably be ****ing tomorrow night. Att: 600 if dry, 350 if raining.

Willie OUT

Reckon it should be difficult for maybe an hour before we eventually roll over them.

Which would make seven wins in our last eight games!!!

Jofspring
13/05/2010, 1:25 PM
Willie OUT

Thats a pity. Looks like he might need to have a run out in the munster senior cup game if he's to be match ready for the Derry City game. Unless of course he's still injured at that stage.

Lim till i die
13/05/2010, 1:30 PM
Thats a pity. Looks like he might need to have a run out in the munster senior cup game if he's to be match ready for the Derry City game. Unless of course he's still injured at that stage.

I don't know would I risk starting him against derry inany circumstance to be honest, going up there is just a write off anyway.

joeSoap
13/05/2010, 1:35 PM
I don't know would I risk starting him against derry inany circumstance to be honest, going up there is just a write off anyway. A bit pessimistic given the current form I'd say...

Lim till i die
13/05/2010, 1:44 PM
A bit pessimistic given the current form I'd say...

I dunno Joe, I just couldn't see it.

Would happily take us beating Mervue, Longford and Harps before the break. :)

Jofspring
13/05/2010, 2:10 PM
With current form and the boost Boland would give the team starting i wouldn't write us off. A draw though would great up there.

osarusan
13/05/2010, 3:41 PM
We should win this easily enough - I'll go for 3-0.

joeSoap
13/05/2010, 3:43 PM
4-1 i'd say

bluepowers
13/05/2010, 4:25 PM
3-0 super blues (Kelleher ' kavnagh ' tierney )

Lim till i die
14/05/2010, 4:21 PM
Let us Hammer this Junior Club into oblivion tonight, be a good response to all the horse of the previous few days.

C'MON LIMERICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomas72
14/05/2010, 9:43 PM
limerick 2 mervue 0

poor game in truth limerick never looked in any real danger a bit disappointed that limerick did not kick on after kavanaghs goal on the half hour mark i thought we would win 3 or 4nil but had to wait until the 90min for tierney to come off the bench and wrap it up.
3 great points seen that waterford lost and derry only drew

fieldofmarkets
15/05/2010, 11:37 AM
Yeah, 2nd half was poor enough. I thought Limerick were very good in the 1st half though, played very good football. Best game Yellow has had yet this year I think....at least that I've seen anyway.

LK37oldskool
15/05/2010, 11:41 AM
i also thought that the 1st half was very good,always tryin to get the ball down and play,but that surface is pure cack! would love to see us play on a really good pitch,we certainly have some players that can pass it about. fairly confident that we can get something next friday night.

Jofspring
15/05/2010, 2:52 PM
i also thought that the 1st half was very good,always tryin to get the ball down and play,but that surface is pure cack! would love to see us play on a really good pitch,we certainly have some players that can pass it about. fairly confident that we can get something next friday night.

Ya i would agree with that. Limerick showed down in Turners Cross how they can play on a good surface. Limerick tried to play ball last night but it wasn't working on the smaller bobbly pitch as the ball got away from them a lot. Nice gap closed on second spot all of a sudden. We should be going up to Derry full of confidence and not give them the respect we did in Jackman.

Monkfish
17/05/2010, 10:43 AM
Winning ugly and without playing too well is how you win leagues (settle for 3rd btw) how many times we see Chelsea and Man Utd scrape wins throughout a season? with a bit of luck we are capable of beating anyone in this league at the mo.