PDA

View Full Version : TSDL

ComeOnTownNow
12/05/2010, 11:36 AM
your some Saints fan ha ha ha ha, jokin! Michaels played a lot of the B team, Town had a weak enough team too, no showin their hand of cards i suppose....

saintsfan
12/05/2010, 11:59 AM
your some Saints fan ha ha ha ha, jokin! Michaels played a lot of the B team, Town had a weak enough team too, no showin their hand of cards i suppose....

yeah, both teams were never going to play at full strength - full sure it was tonight!

complexman
12/05/2010, 4:34 PM
Well Tommy Lewis isn't going to do Town any favours. You can be sure if it was Michael's those suspension would be pushed out until the start of next season. Mind you, Aaron's tackle was a disgrace but Smurf is getting a raw deal

Also look at the way he is treating Town with Robbie Costigan- that’s an absolute disgrace. Everything was in order, he was signed on the 31st March. He won't allow the signature go through, even though Town have the receipt for the 31st March- this is an absolute joke. What is the problem here? I can't understand what the problem is with this. If didn't reach him on time, well then thats the post office fault not Town's. Your correct we need a change but who?

Pearoso27
12/05/2010, 5:24 PM
Well Tommy Lewis isn't going to do Town any favours. You can be sure if it was Michael's those suspension would be pushed out until the start of next season. Mind you, Aaron's tackle was a disgrace but Smurf is getting a raw deal

Also look at the way he is treating Town with Robbie Costigan- that’s an absolute disgrace. Everything was in order, he was signed on the 31st March. He won't allow the signature go through, even though Town have the receipt for the 31st March- this is an absolute joke. What is the problem here? I can't understand what the problem is with this. If didn't reach him on time, well then thats the post office fault not Town's. Your correct we need a change but who?

Saints have had their fare share of dodgy decisions from the TSDL dont worry about that so ye can end the conspiracy theories there. Whatever beef you and your club have with the TSDL is your concern dont be trying to drag others into it!

ComeOnTownNow
12/05/2010, 6:09 PM
i got a slap ion the wrist for mentioning TL on this forum already, everyone knows what goes on, its a shame, total shame, darren burns appeal was thrown out last night, he had a personal hearing!

ComeOnTownNow
12/05/2010, 6:12 PM
news of the arbitration will be made public tomorrow i hear, michaels hopefully will win their case, the whole country and the dogs on the street want Pike to get thrown out! they are a different breed altogether....

Roberto
12/05/2010, 6:40 PM
I spoke to a man today who was a former committee member of the Leinster Junior Council and Fai Junior Council and he told me that Tommy Lewis and the TSDL are the only governing body in Ireland that suspend THEIR OWN players for the latter stages of FAI and Provinicial cups,he could not believe that the TSDL would suspend players for potentially the biggest games of their lives especially when they are representing the TSDL,its embarrassing that we have a man like this running our league and its time for a change

You can say what you want about TL but mark my words the day he does pack it in will sound the deathknell for the TSDL. He is recognised as one of the best soccer administrators in the country and I guarantee you that you will only recognise how good he is when he is gone.

Tipp Top
12/05/2010, 7:24 PM
Roberto ignore the Costigan situation a moment and tell me is it fair that Tommy Lewis and the TSDL are the only governing body that ban players for latter stages of national titles for local indiscretions?? i think your club is Clonmel Celtic.....so if you reached an Fai final and Mr Lewis banned Graham Doyle and Andrew Cosgrave for the final because they were sent off against Bansha in a Tipp cup game do you think this would be ok?? Why the hell do the TSDL do these things,why not give our teams the best possible chance,the LDMC are fighting on their backs to help Pike and are evn trying to take the blame to help Pike,we need a reality check in our league,Lewis only helps 1 club and thats not having a go at that club,we all wish it was our own clubs he was helping

ComeOnTownNow
12/05/2010, 8:32 PM
List a few facts here.....

In Apr 2008 Stephen Ryan and Paul Breen were sent off in league game but Ryan was still able to play in FAI as his suspension was LEAGUE games only (which is the rule)

in Feb 2010 Craig Condon sent off in league game v Peake Villa and he played the following 2 weeks in FAI and Munster as he was told his suspension only counts in the LEAGUE (which is the rule)

Darren Burns and Aaron Moroney get sent off v Peake Villa in a league game and they are free to play in the following league game but banned for Munster and FAI (where is the rule now)

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??

who is gettin r@de here.......

ComeOnTownNow
12/05/2010, 8:36 PM
its not to bend the rules we are talking about Roberto, its to apply the correct rules and not try to ride a team...

i heard the LDMC gave Pike money towards their court case with arbitration, the TDSL players who play for the Oscar Traynor team dont even get a bag of chips on the way home from a match

Roberto
12/05/2010, 8:50 PM
List a few facts here.....

In Apr 2008 Stephen Ryan and Paul Breen were sent off in league game but Ryan was still able to play in FAI as his suspension was LEAGUE games only (which is the rule)

in Feb 2010 Craig Condon sent off in league game v Peake Villa and he played the following 2 weeks in FAI and Munster as he was told his suspension only counts in the LEAGUE (which is the rule)

Darren Burns and Aaron Moroney get sent off v Peake Villa in a league game and they are free to play in the following league game but banned for Munster and FAI (where is the rule now)

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE??

who is gettin r@de here.......

Based on this evidence there is no justice. I assume Town have brought this evidence to Lewis and have asked him to explain his decision. If he is unabe to surely it's just a case of appealing to Munster and if Lewis's decision is found to be wrong and/or inconsistent Town will win case. From this evidence it appears more a case of Lewis making a mistake (dont' we all) rather deliberately trying to 'ride Town'. If I was involved in Town he definitely wouldn't be getting away with it.

ComeOnTownNow
12/05/2010, 8:53 PM
the last time someone tried to get onto that committee i believe he was from the cahir park club but he was turned down cause he had no transport! heard that last weekend

yes Town have said this to the TSDL but sure they might as well be beatin a donkeys ass, they plan to appeal to Munster and then FAI, u can play under appeal so i do expect Smurf to play in all games but looks like Aaron will miss FAI if Town win

ComeOnTownNow
12/05/2010, 8:58 PM
ah come on now Roberto ha ha ha, mistake me backside! lets get real here, believe me the club are doing their best about this, their only fear is that Munster and FAI will say "its your league, make ur own rules"

we are only highlighting the situation....

best of luck in the cup final

Roberto
12/05/2010, 9:23 PM
ah come on now Roberto ha ha ha, mistake me backside! lets get real here, believe me the club are doing their best about this, their only fear is that Munster and FAI will say "its your league, make ur own rules"

we are only highlighting the situation....

best of luck in the cup final

Cheers, we are expecting one hell of a battle against Rock. Hope they can do it as they deserve something for the effort they have put in this season.

ComeOnTownNow
12/05/2010, 9:48 PM
it will be tough alright, they will try kick ye off the field id say

ComeOnTownNow
12/05/2010, 10:17 PM
never had major fixture problems??? Town played 6 games in 10 days last year, had to play a league match 3 days before and 2 days after an FAI Semi, no other team in the country wud do it, the bridge this year had to wait 6 weeks for their last league game of the season which would decide their status in the premier league while their opponents celtic had played every week on the run up, bit unfair u wud say, dont be talkin thru your ass bout TL, obviously youve never been screwed over by him, cant wait to see the back of him, there wil always be replacements, i think every club in the premier should have a representative on it, make it a rule

Tipp Top
12/05/2010, 10:35 PM
never had major fixture problems??? Town played 6 games in 10 days last year, had to play a league match 3 days before and 2 days after an FAI Semi, no other team in the country wud do it, the bridge this year had to wait 6 weeks for their last league game of the season which would decide their status in the premier league while their opponents celtic had played every week on the run up, bit unfair u wud say, dont be talkin thru your ass bout TL, obviously youve never been screwed over by him, cant wait to see the back of him, there wil always be replacements, i think every club in the premier should have a representative on it, make it a rule

We have the worst fixture problem in the country with teams going weeks without fixtures and last year Rosegreen failed to fulfill fixtures yet were never punished and Rock regularly dont turn up for fixtures and again escape punishment....well run league??