PDA

View Full Version : Harps Away

outspoken
12/05/2010, 4:55 PM
im off to ballybofey friday night anyone else going were going to win so we are..

Martinho II
12/05/2010, 7:01 PM
supporters club are DEFINITELY running a bus Kieran ring Liam Healion now to book a seat on it 0876141926. bus leaves longford at 5.30 pm sharp..

outspoken
13/05/2010, 3:56 PM
ye i know mate im on that bus cant wait.

Martinho II
13/05/2010, 6:50 PM
at least I can put a face to you now!:D

outspoken
15/05/2010, 12:57 PM
it was great to finally meet u marty mate.

Sam_Heggy
15/05/2010, 4:16 PM
Jaysus lads ye were poor, I mean, we are a poor side but it was pretty dire last night.
We only won 2-0 but it could have easily been 10 but for poor finishing and a few lucky breaks. The 2 goals we did get were howlers by your keeper.

I can't for the life of me work out why Deans does not start every week for ye. He came on last night and was yer best player by a country mile.

Chin up lads.

De Town
15/05/2010, 4:30 PM
Deans was starting regularly but was absolutely muck when he was playing. Just roared at his team mates non stop, and was making the same mistakes himself.

The Insider
15/05/2010, 8:42 PM
Heard Deans had a great game. Seemingly Kelly and Cronin werent great and as for Conlon. I think we've a new c word we cant bare to say now.. Lucky he didnt grab a hat-trick.

Martinho II
16/05/2010, 12:34 PM
Deans was easil yMOMfor us.. Conlon was rubbish along with G Cronin Kelly and yet again Hynes... I hope TC issues a public apology and again this time MEANS what he says in getting rid of suspect players..

outspoken
16/05/2010, 12:50 PM
I thought byrne was our MOM but why isn't deans and lee starting but out bug problem is since jp mcdonagah has been unavailable we've had no one to partner glynn and that's one of the big reasons we've stopped scoring goals

Town Legend
16/05/2010, 5:22 PM
You make no sense. You were on about us having no one to partner Glynn up front pointing out various reasons for Hynes and Freeman not to be used up there, but on McArdle that he's a winger. Well in case you haven't realised JP McDonagh is primarily a winger too!!

outspoken
16/05/2010, 7:09 PM
You make no sense. You were on about us having no one to partner Glynn up front pointing out various reasons for Hynes and Freeman not to be used up there, but on McArdle that he's a winger. Well in case you haven't realised JP McDonagh is primarily a winger too!!

hes the only option left but im sure this will be the first position cousins looks to strengthen in the window

Town Legend
16/05/2010, 7:14 PM
Yeah but also between the sticks as well!! I see Athlone released McGee, young striker who banged in 12 goals for them last season. He was linked with us during the off-season and was looking to move only Athlone refused to let him go.

outspoken
16/05/2010, 7:18 PM
Yeah but also between the sticks as well!! I see Athlone released McGee, young striker who banged in 12 goals for them last season. He was linked with us during the off-season and was looking to move only Athlone refused to let him go.

ye just read that the other day what do you make of him im not 100% on him but we need some form of striker. As for the keeper we have Shannahan but we need a number 2 does anybody know if young Philp Coffey jnr. is still at the club he was a promising young goalie.

Town Legend
16/05/2010, 7:21 PM
He'd be decent enough. An option to look at. Not too gone on young Coffey to be honest. Could enquire about Galway's right back to be back up keeper. He's kept one clean sheet already i think!!

outspoken
16/05/2010, 7:26 PM
ye 100% clean sheet record cant beat that