PDA

View Full Version : According Greg o'holloran to rovers

ian
05/04/2004, 3:04 PM
According to reports greg is off to rovers. What do you all think of this.

tiktok
05/04/2004, 3:10 PM
As i posted before, I'll treat him more like Mooney than Reynolds. He wasn't getting a game, he didn't look like he was going to get one. IMO he's done his best to fight for his place, and seeing Kevin Murray overtake him on the pecking order must have been a kick in the teeth.

This wasn't a case of him following the cash or turning his back on city, he's been a great servant and loyal, I wish him all the best in every game apart from those against us.

A face
05/04/2004, 3:20 PM
seeing Kevin Murray overtake him on the pecking order must have been a kick in the teeth.

That would be enough to turn a player away !!

It is as good as stickin' two fingers up at him and telling him where to go !!

ian
05/04/2004, 3:59 PM
I agree with the 2 of you lads.

It was one big kick in the teeth and he was captain at the start of last season. All the best to him if he go's to rovers.

Éanna
05/04/2004, 3:59 PM
As i posted before, I'll treat him more like Mooney than Reynolds. He wasn't getting a game, he didn't look like he was going to get one. IMO he's done his best to fight for his place, and seeing Kevin Murray overtake him on the pecking order must have been a kick in the teeth.

This wasn't a case of him following the cash or turning his back on city, he's been a great servant and loyal, I wish him all the best in every game apart from those against us.
agreed. I'd still be surprised to see him go there though. waterford maybe?