PDA

View Full Version : Mayo League 2010 June/July Fixtures

London-Irish
09/05/2010, 7:31 PM
Hi
How do I obtain the Mayo League fixtures for June and July? Their website only seems to have the current fixtures.
Have any Mayo League clubs built spectator facilities in the last couple of years? For example, a stand or covered terracing?
Thanks in advance.

Spot Kick
09/05/2010, 8:36 PM
Hi
How do I obtain the Mayo League fixtures for June and July? Their website only seems to have the current fixtures.
Have any Mayo League clubs built spectator facilities in the last couple of years? For example, a stand or covered terracing?
Thanks in advance.
All the league fixtures for the entire season are on the website www.mayoleague.com Go into the Fixtures section and then click on the upcoming fixtures and it will give you the lot.

London-Irish
11/05/2010, 11:40 AM
Thanks. I can see the fixtures now. Have any of the Mayo League clubs built a grandstand or covered spectator accommodation over the past couple of years? As far as I know, there are three grounds with grandstands but that may have changed.

Spot Kick
11/05/2010, 12:42 PM
Thanks. I can see the fixtures now. Have any of the Mayo League clubs built a grandstand or covered spectator accommodation over the past couple of years? As far as I know, there are three grounds with grandstands but that may have changed.
The only stands that I can think of are in Ballyglass, Manulla and Milbush. You probably have those three.