PDA

View Full Version : Sligo Rovers 1-2 Bohemians

Bigone57
09/05/2010, 12:57 AM
Sligo Rovers 1-2 Bohemians

Matthew Blinkhorn 59 Jason Byrne 33
Aaron Greene 85
Aertel says Quigley so dont know whos right this is who we pay the license fee to what a JOKE
http://www.rte.ie/aertel/231-01.html

Dont Look they changed it back to Quigley.

Well Red
09/05/2010, 10:34 AM
Getting hard to take now,we had a good crowd last night and should have won but we keep saying that. Cannot help feeling that there is an underlying problem in the dressing room, on the face of it we have a good squad of players but we are not able to take a game by the cruff of the neck and finish it off. Very bad time for us now and the manager now is the only one who can get stuck into the players and try and get us out of this hole, we are a much better team than our position shows but the mamager is not getting the best out of this squad for whatever reason, all I know we need to turn it around fast or we will be going down a slippy slope financially.

clubman
09/05/2010, 10:02 PM
Do I detect a negative vibe creeping into view or are you just waking up and really seeing it as it is??

dong
10/05/2010, 12:49 PM
If you keep predicting disaster at any football club then you will eventually be proved correct and let me be the first to commend you when it turns out as you said it would.