PDA

View Full Version : Quick Dynamos Question

stann
07/05/2010, 6:14 PM
Hoping for a swift answer, it's for a team sheet! :sweat:
Can anyone tell me who the current Tralee Dynamos senior team manager is please?
Ta muchly!

TheBoss
07/05/2010, 6:23 PM
I think it is Jason Fitzgerald ?

outspoken
07/05/2010, 6:29 PM
check their website or wiki

stann
07/05/2010, 11:42 PM
Thanks very much Kieran.
It's funny, you know, but I absolutely never thought of doing that. God what a waste of typing that original post was! :eek:

Cheers for that, The Boss!
Think you're right but I'd rather be sure, it has to go on a handout you see. That they'll read. :laugh:
Couldn't see hide or hair of a name in the articles on their site, and there's no directory page.
And no mention on wiki either.

culloty82
08/05/2010, 8:12 AM
Yes, Jason Fitzgerald has been their coach last year and this year. Noel White is in charge of the youth set-up and will train the new Under-20 team.

culloty82
13/05/2010, 4:44 PM
Tolka Rovers

Dynamos must put Tuesday's hammering behind them when facing the Leinster Senior League side in the FAI Cup Second Round on Sunday. The team have to regroup without Brian Fitzgerald who has taken a soccer scholarship in Pennsylvania, and will be fielding a weakened line-up due to a spate of squad injuries. The tie is undoubtedly a challenge, but the home support should help Dynamos to redouble their efforts. The club will also withdraw from the Kerry District League once the junior season ends, ensuring a total focus on A Championship and Under-20 fixtures this season.