PDA

View Full Version : should Greg go

forengay
05/04/2004, 10:27 AM
Well lads what do ye think should greg go or stay????.

tiktok
05/04/2004, 10:41 AM
i'd prefer to have him around.

we've got cover for every position and type of player except for a hard tackling defensive central midfielder, and while sweeney looks very promising i still think Greg is a valuable member of the squad. there are other players I'd lose first

Éanna
05/04/2004, 3:25 PM
I think he's a handy player to have, he always gives 100%. might not be worth a starting place, but i rather we had him than someone else.

NorthoftheLee
05/04/2004, 4:18 PM
i'd def like to have him around as a squad player..he is very versatile....

A face
05/04/2004, 4:41 PM
I think he's a handy player to have, he always gives 100%. might not be worth a starting place, but i rather we had him than someone else.

i'd def like to have him around as a squad player..he is very versatile....

I'd have to agree ..... he is better on our side than the other side.

patsh
05/04/2004, 4:55 PM
Look at it this way, wouldn't we all, with the obvious exception ;) , like to have him on our side or bench, rather than playing against us?
Shame to see such a committed City player being forced to leave, especially when he has been treated so badly. I can see Benno being forced out too, the way things are going.
Dolan has gone down even more in my estimation now.

jofyisgod
05/04/2004, 5:19 PM
there are other players I'd lose first

Agree- Greg is also City to the core, it would be terrible to see him go. Agree with patsh about Benno. I wouldn't blame him or Greg for wanting to go and actually play elsewhere. Would be a big loss in the long run if Benno went though...

thecorner
05/04/2004, 9:33 PM
Agree- Greg is also City to the core

what a load of b0ll0x

evry player is city to the core

he aint a winner

good riddance and welcome trophies

ccfcman
06/04/2004, 10:40 AM
no greg should stay,its strange here is a thread considering is our captain for part of last season worthy of pullin on a city jersey!!

rebelnorrie
06/04/2004, 2:03 PM
i was talkin to gareth cronin in a pub in dublin last week....he was sayin that billy,benno and greg are bein treated like ****e by dolan-apparently if u dont basically go with everything dolan says or does you aint gettin on the squad....he was sayin that a simple difference of opinion between these 3 players and dolan is the reason they want to leave.....we all know greg wants to leave and rightly so,captain down to d bench in 1 season.....billy could be thinkin along the same lines now.....these are big loses to the club.

pete
06/04/2004, 4:41 PM
At the end of the day .... like .... if the gaffer wins the league no one will give a $%^& about any bust ups with (former) players.

TheNorthsider
06/04/2004, 10:49 PM
could have done with him tonite all our wonderful midfielders were scared sihtless of reynolds he ran the show while our babies didnt get near him.At least greg would have stood up to him

ccfcman
07/04/2004, 12:48 PM
greg for RB if hoggy is out,woods was outta position,got caught out and gave away the penno