PDA

View Full Version : Bray Wanderers v Galway United 30/4/10

KK77
28/04/2010, 9:49 AM
Can't wait for this game now have to say. Any injuries heading into this? Same again from Eddie and the lads please!

Bray Head
28/04/2010, 10:53 AM
Can't wait for this game now have to say. Any injuries heading into this? Same again from Eddie and the lads please!

From reports Mulroy, Daire Doyle and Zambra all went off injured against Dundalk so they could all be doubts for Galway match. I'm sure Jake will start up front with Robbie on Friday. Brennan, if fit, could fill in for Doyle, Dave O'Neill for Zambra if Baker is unfit.

Roo69
28/04/2010, 11:03 AM
I wouldn't be getting to excited about our chances, Eddie needs to keep the players level headed and not just think they have to turn up and win. It will be a very tough and tight game, just like it was up there at the start of the season.

I would be very surprised if Doyle and Zambra are fit for the game. I know Doyle had an x-ray after the game, and Zambra had to be helped off the pitch and was struggling big time. Mulroy's looked like a slight knock, nothing to bad hopefully. Baring injury Robbie and Jake are dead certs to start after their preformances on Monday night i would imagine. Not to sure if O'Brien got a 1 match or a 3 match ban for he's red card, possibly a one match, so he will be back in the squad and hopefully Brennan and Baker are both fit as well.