PDA

View Full Version : Waterford Threats

Counting Crow
31/03/2004, 9:54 PM
On the Waterford Website they are talking about "out muscling us" us on Tuesday and that they are " :rolleyes: " etc, etc, etc.

Sounds like the drums are beating guys.

We need to show these mountain men what football is all about.

Must play Murphy & Sweeney and someone else on the left side of midfield. For Chri$t sake they'll break Kearney in half :rolleyes:

Need some original banners to "welcome" back our old friends Reynolds and Connor.....( Jesus I can't even type his name without bile coming up my throat ).......feeling sick..........uugh.........threw up all over the floor. :eek:

Need a Galatasary style WELCOME for that shower.

At least Rovers deserve their reputation for being hard and despicable.....these guys from the EAST are just pitiful mock ups trying to generate their own "reputation" for being one of the boys! :rolleyes:

Ozymandias
01/04/2004, 11:21 AM
bring it on waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaford unleash your dogs of war ....lets see ye cower back to where ye came from....c'mon city

ConfusedBlue
01/04/2004, 11:53 AM
Wouldn't knock a team for playing muscular football. I mean, they played the pretty passing game last season, and it's not as if we were praising them every week.
And the pretty passing game got us 8 pts out of 12 against ye.What with that bit of muscle being added it should shore up our defence somewhat.So heres looking forward to 12 pts out of 12 for the Blues against the ******s this time round!!!!!!!
:confused:

liamon
02/04/2004, 11:21 AM
Yeah, but last season we struggled up front without our main striker.
He's back this season and we've stolen your best striker as well.

Fenn adn JOF to score 1 each and CCFC to win 2-0.

blutil
03/04/2004, 10:19 PM
we've stolen your best striker as well.

Blues
3 games 3 goals for bruton
3 games 2 goals for murphy

Cork
3 games 1 goal for fenn

Trust me lads id love to have fenn still at the blues but we seem to have a nice partnership goin on at the mo. To be honest i dont think the blues are playing well at all and i wudnt be surprised if ye get a result of us especially off the back of ye're recent bad results as ye need to kick start your season. I know you probably hate for us to do well but its great to have a real derby in munster and i think both teams could do very well this season.

www.btid.tk

Counting Crow
04/04/2004, 8:29 AM
I agree with you bluetil, it is great to have a Munster Derby with such spice again.
Too often it has been nothing but Rovers v Bohs v Shels v SPA etc, etc, etc ........ what a yawn.

Sooner of later people will realise that the really big derby nowadays is down south.

Hope Tuesday is a good spectacle. Reynolds, Fenn, Connor, Byrne & McGrath have only added more to the occasion.

By the way, you need to change your stats ..... Fenn has scored 2 in 3 games. Add 1 for Flynny ( in 2 games ) and 1 for Doyle ( played up front last night ) and that's 4 goals in 3 games for our strikers......not bad either.

Certainly can't see Tuesday night's game being a boring 0-0 draw.

piratemousey
05/04/2004, 10:44 AM
we'd better beat them.
we just have to.
its about time the team showed how good they can be and step up to the mark.
come on city! :ball:

ccfcman
05/04/2004, 12:39 PM
Cork
3 games 1 goal for fenn

a shower of sheep shagg3rs ye are,clearly uneducated also.3 games 2 goals for fenn.go blow some................................glASS

jof fan
05/04/2004, 12:42 PM
Classic match preview on corkcityfootie.com :)

blutil
05/04/2004, 1:02 PM
ah lads grow up will ye! i'm not even gettin on to fenn or anything i think he's agrea asset to any eL club, i was trying to make a point that its good to have a muster derby to look forward to now and again, with a bit of decent rivalry not ooh we're better than you coz we can spell highfolluton (i know its spelt wrong!) cheers for agreeing with me crow, lets hope that the atmosphere and performances at our games this season will eclipse any of the so called big (lets play each other every week) derbies in dublin.

all together now,

olé olé olé olé,
thank god we're not the pale !

rebelnorrie
05/04/2004, 1:38 PM
lads,i cant see us gettin a result against waaaarfurt 2mro nite.dont get me wrong,theres nuthin id like to see more than 3 goals goin in past that dirty disease ridden rat,but goin on our performance against longford(i know we were robbed of a goal),rovers and dublin city we cant seem to produce constant quality football good enuf to beat d blahs...from what ive seen we are only producing 30mins of decent flowing football a game.

blutil
05/04/2004, 1:52 PM
hate to dissapoint you but we're not playing great either, i think the occasion will bring the best outta both teams though with football being the winner GOOOOO FOOTBALL ! :ball: :ball: :ball: :ball: