PDA

View Full Version : Tony Shields(Last time)!

RedX
31/03/2004, 6:35 PM
Looks like he could be playing against us next Tuesday..According to the Waterford Utd forum they have signed the guy...

patsh
31/03/2004, 6:36 PM
Must be a buddy of their thug keeper

RedX
31/03/2004, 6:49 PM
It will be very interesting next Tuesday night with Connor at the X...I know there has been a lot of stuff written since the last time he was here but i honestly fear for the guy next week..i can see the guy either getting a slap of something or someone if he acts up again..it wont be me of course but there is plenty of spacers around that would gladly want to hit him..if he starts early there WILL be trouble without a doubt..I know he is a complete toss*R but hopefully he will get the fright of his life but also hope no one will hit the pr**k..City will suffer if this happens..

patsh
31/03/2004, 7:25 PM
Of course Connor will play.
He, and quite a few others, will play out of their skins for this game, it's the big match for them.
We will have to be calm and cool, but be really up for this game to get anything out of it.
We are going to be playing a team of thugs, so we've got to make sure we concentrate on getting the 3 points, and keeping all 11 of our players on the field.

We have a seriously difficult run of 5 games over 15 days, (as everyone else, I know), and we would want to get a minimum of 8 points just to stay mid-table. Dolan and ALL our squad will have to be ready, and could be needed.
The two weeks starting with the Longford game, will tell us whether we are contenders or not.

Counting Crow
31/03/2004, 9:27 PM
Who's Dessie Byrne?

Sounds like someone from Fair City.....!

tiktok
01/04/2004, 1:05 PM
are we about to sign a thug?? Des Byrne was apparentyl on trial with City today!

what's today's date xtreme? :D :D

Éanna
01/04/2004, 1:35 PM
Who's Dessie Byrne?
he's a handy enough player as far as I can remember. he was with stockport for a while as well, came back to pats before going back to england. himself and dolan had only good things to say about each other whe he left pats if memory serves me correctly.

Éanna
01/04/2004, 1:38 PM
as for playing the thugs- a midfield of ratnolds and shields sounds like the ultimate ****-kickers choice :rolleyes: IMO, there's only one way to play it against the sheepsh@gging blahs and thats to wind them up and let them do the thuggery- and let the FAI deal with them too. I'd hate to see anyone going for Connor or for the Rat- i'd much rather they got so much abuse they snapped and ended up getting a hefty ban for their troubles. :)

razor
01/04/2004, 3:29 PM
as for playing the thugs- a midfield of ratnolds and shields sounds like the ultimate ****-kickers choice :rolleyes: IMO, there's only one way to play it against the sheepsh@gging blahs and thats to wind them up and let them do the thuggery- and let the FAI deal with them too. I'd hate to see anyone going for Connor or for the Rat- i'd much rather they got so much abuse they snapped and ended up getting a hefty ban for their troubles. :)
Right Lads , lets get the abuse going, whose getting the pigs head ?

Éanna
05/04/2004, 3:47 PM
Right Lads , lets get the abuse going, whose getting the pigs head ?
I think most pigs would be shocked at the thought of their heads being wasted on that scum. anyone know where you can get dead rats?! :D :D :D

patsh
09/04/2004, 10:34 AM
Wait for the speculation for a move to City to re-suface now again.
You mean wait for Spillage to fill up a few column inches with bullsh*t.... :rolleyes: