PDA

View Full Version : wanted INFO ON PEAKE VILLA U21S

balls
30/03/2004, 9:06 PM
I Would Be Very Grateful If Anyone Copuld Give Me Any Info On How Peake Villa From Thurles County Tipp. Got On In The U21 League A Few Seasons Back. Anyone With Info On Results And A Team Sheet Maybe Could Post It .it Would Be Gratefully Appreciated

A face
30/03/2004, 9:16 PM
I Would Be Very Grateful If Anyone Copuld Give Me Any Info On How Peake Villa From Thurles County Tipp. Got On In The U21 League A Few Seasons Back. Anyone With Info On Results And A Team Sheet Maybe Could Post It .it Would Be Gratefully Appreciated

Cant help ya to be honest .... might wanna try this site for a bit more info.

http://www.u21-league.net/

Other than that .... dont know where to look !!

Larry 'da' Wyse
01/05/2004, 2:30 PM
The club did oke for a while and managed to avoid any major hammering (afaik). Since then they have struggled a bit this year (after getting to a Junior Cup semi-final, winning Munster and losing a FAI youth final to Bohemians)

CollegeTillIDie
01/05/2004, 3:06 PM
Write to the Cork City Programme Crowd.

Cork City played them in an Under Age Cup Final about three years back.
Cannot remember if it was Provincial or National. It was shown in Chorus in Cork a weekend I was down there for a UCD match which is how I know about it.

They might have a contact person at the club who can supply ye with information.

Larry 'da' Wyse
02/05/2004, 2:28 PM
Liam Ryan is now the manager of the junior team - have no contact details or him bar thefact he works in Erin Foods. I think Willie Mulcaire is also still involved.

Peake
06/05/2004, 2:11 PM
The current manager of Peake Villa is Liam Dwyer.

What kind of information are you looking for. And what do you need if for ?