PDA

View Full Version : Wanderers v St. Pats

BrayUnknowns
19/04/2010, 8:37 AM
Full fit squad to pick from for Tuesday nights game. VERY tough game in prospect for us, Pats are flying at the moment so we need to be play well above ourselves to take anything from the game. Looking forward to it all the same.

Dodge
19/04/2010, 10:42 AM
Pats aren't flying that high recently. 1 goal in last 4 league games (no wins)

Will be a tough game for both

centre mid
19/04/2010, 10:53 AM
Might actually get something from this match, first win has to come soon.

naoise kennedy
20/04/2010, 7:24 AM
Might actually get something from this match, first win has to come soon.

Hopefully brennan and o'brien start in midfield, up front is more difficult to call, pablo has the height and shane has the speed, doyler does also have something else can't just put my finger on it....

Roo69
20/04/2010, 8:07 AM
6 ex-Bray players in the Pats squad (Conor Sinnott, Derek Pender, Gareth Coughlan, Dave Mulcahy, Gary Rogers and Paul Byrne) and i'd put money on it that after hardly being able to stand on he's feet for us, Paul Byrne will score tonight....

Bray-Z
20/04/2010, 1:46 PM
i'd put money on it that after hardly being able to stand on he's feet for us, Paul Byrne will score tonight....

I'm afraid I probably would as well. He's somehow managed to score two in two as well....

Green&whitearmy
20/04/2010, 2:54 PM
well lets just hope he doesnt do it then....
Its a huge game and we need all the support, screw the champions league, lets get everyone we can to the game and support the team and make as much noise as we can to lift them.......