PDA

View Full Version : Eleven - A - Side

Iorfa2MaccaJim
17/04/2010, 5:46 PM
Hi lads.

I was just wondering is anyone on here experiencing some difficulties with Eleven - A - Side ?
When I go onto the site I am redirected to a forum.

Doomofman
17/04/2010, 5:49 PM
Eleven-a-side is now a forum dedicated to Irish, International and domestic soccer.
You will now be redirected to the new site in 5 seconds

Hmmmm... Stupid move trying to compete with foot.ie

Pauro 76
17/04/2010, 8:27 PM
That's a bad move. Much preferred it when it was a news website. Typical topics at the time of writing:

I love Paul Scholes....

Gareth Bale. Premierleague's answer to Messi

Man City v Man United

Mancini outsmarts Fergie.

Watch that site crash and burn.

danthesaint
17/04/2010, 8:46 PM
Watch that site crash and burn.

bit of luck, the amount of gick thats on it,

man barstoolers are saps

GUFCghost
18/04/2010, 1:06 PM
one ejit was talkn' about irish teams playing in england!:dead-flower:

fionnsci
18/04/2010, 2:10 PM
Pity, i used to like that site.

Martinho II
18/04/2010, 3:42 PM
I too had difficulty with eleven a side. too.. End of an era if they have changed the emphasis with it!

Iorfa2MaccaJim
18/04/2010, 6:25 PM
Just to echo what Pauro said, I much preferred it when it was a news site.

There used to be another decent L.o.I. news site Irish Football Online that used to be
good, and sadly that closed down.

Just a bit of a side topic, but for anyone who wanted to keep up with everything L.o.I, (news site wise) they'd only have
the League's official site, and Extratime. Is it time a few new news sites started up. That might be a side project,
The Foot.ie Club Profile page, where fans of each L.o.I. club would give a brief description and backround of there club. And also keep their respective page updated with all the latest news. And maby have some other things on there aswell, match highlights. Maby that person could go along to one of the teams training seassons and ask if they could do a crossbar challange, which they could put up as a video. That kind of promotion can only help the League.

legendz
22/08/2010, 9:16 PM
Hmmmm... Stupid move trying to compete with foot.ie
It probably was. Can only echo the sentiments of others on it. I hope the contributors to it have located to here. I'm liking what I see so far.
I hope soon to see an LoI side in the group stages of a European competition, box office stuff!