PDA

View Full Version : Mans "Hybrid bicycle"

awec
16/04/2010, 11:17 PM
Selling my bike, bought it last year and literally it has been used only a few times. However, issues:

Both tyres have at 1 puncture repair on them done. As far as I can tell they're fine.
Both tyres are flat and I have nothing to pump them up with.

The rear brake needs fixed, it's come loose thanks to some eejit hitting it with something.

Other than that it's grand. The tyres I honestly think are fine and I have the tools for you to repair the brake yourself, so it's a cheap job.

I think it's this bike (http://www.halfords.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_11101_catalogId_15551_productId_25 3623_langId_-1_categoryId_212377)

I'm pretty sure it's the 21" model and not the 18" but I'll double check.

You'll need to pick it up from my house, in the Dublin 18 (Leopardstown Racecourse) area.

Willing to let it go for 110euro, offers considered.

The bike itself is fine, it just needs a small amount of work done but other than that it's in absolutely perfect condition.

Any questions just ask. :)

Some pics:

In the third attachment, the scrape is the only mark I can find on the bike. Everything else is literally as new! :)

The picture of the brake shows the rear brake that needs fixed. It's a case of unscrewing one end of it, and pulling the wire across to tighten it. But it's slightly annoying as it needs to be properly balanced else one "side" of the break will touch the wheel and the other won't and well, you won't stop!

A few more:

Oh and if anyone is wondering why I'm selling it, it's because I'm looking to get myself a Road bike (like the racing ones) and I don't see a reason to own 2 bikes! :)

awec
17/04/2010, 11:53 PM
Can't figure out how to edit my post, but I'll drop the price to 90 euro :)

awec
18/04/2010, 11:06 PM
Sorry guys to disappoint, got it sorted. Can a mod close this thread or whatever?