PDA

View Full Version : MNS-12th April

joeSoap
13/04/2010, 12:49 PM
Anyone else watching this think that Roddy has finally lost any of the few marbles he might have had left? Even for him, I thought his analysis was pure drivel, and argumentative for the sake of it.

The one where Stephen O'Donnell went down in the box was hilarious: " I was a centre forward you know...when that kinda stuff used to happen me I just stood my ground and put it across the keeper into the corner". He was referring to O'Donnell going down in the box after getting a little shove in the back...

Priceless.:rofl:

L.T.F.C.
13/04/2010, 1:13 PM
Anyone else watching this think that Roddy has finally lost any of the few marbles he might have had left? Even for him, I thought his analysis was pure drivel, and argumentative for the sake of it.

The one where Stephen O'Donnell went down in the box was hilarious: " I was a centre forward you know...when that kinda stuff used to happen me I just stood my ground and put it across the keeper into the corner". He was referring to O'Donnell going down in the box after getting a little shove in the back...

Priceless.:rofl:

He is a proper gee. Prunty and the other lad had it right... Never liked Collins and he is a dose to listen to, and that crap last night was special.

Longfordian
13/04/2010, 1:14 PM
That was ridiculous alright, even Sean Prunty as a former defender was saying there's no way you can push someone in the box like that and not expect to give away a penalty.

MariborKev
13/04/2010, 1:41 PM
Yeah,

I gave up and switched it off. Roddy was like the local drunk, shouting and roaring and making little or no sense.

A face
13/04/2010, 3:55 PM
There was a time when people would come out in force saying Roddy was 'great craic' and that 'he was the only one able to liven things up', the gombeen-ism stuff like 'he is a complete chance but you have to admit he is funny'

He is like a car crash ..... remove the mangled mess and hose the place down. Get rid of him.

mrtndvn
13/04/2010, 4:09 PM
I don't think I'll watch the program again if Roddy is on, I had to turn MNS off on Monday as i couldn't take him any more.

I have to take a stand somewhere.

bennocelt
14/04/2010, 8:27 AM
He looked a little different, maybe weight or looked like he was coming down from a hangover..............thats what i was thinking anyway

sligored
14/04/2010, 8:35 AM
looks like he is trying to be the new dunphy

Duggie
14/04/2010, 8:38 AM
hes better than sadlier, depresses me that man.

JC_GUFC
14/04/2010, 11:11 AM
Is anyone else having problems watching it online?

When I click on the link the RTE Guide ad comes up but after that it just says "General error" and doesn't play. I've tried it in both explorer and google chrome.

pauliek
14/04/2010, 2:32 PM
Thought it was decent the last night, they really need to get rid of roddy though, he's gone beyond a joke.

A N Mouse
14/04/2010, 3:44 PM
Is anyone else having problems watching it online?

When I click on the link the RTE Guide ad comes up but after that it just says "General error" and doesn't play. I've tried it in both explorer and google chrome.

Each week I get to see about 15 mins of it, without the stream slowing to a crawl or sound being well out of sync.

Have you tried both the windows media and real player streams?

But after Monday past I recommend, like others here, not watching it if the plasterer is on again.

The thing about Deheny's reaction to the firework, was slightly irritating with the sound delayed by several seconds, but listening to that clown was what made me turn off.

danthesaint
14/04/2010, 4:07 PM
nah its grand for me now, watching it on real player