PDA

View Full Version : Bray 2-3 Rovers

piedpiper
09/04/2010, 9:32 PM
Great win ....what happened to 'Brushie'

Bray-Z
09/04/2010, 10:15 PM
Fair play you's deserved the win. We were very poor. Best of luck for the rest of the season, I always cheer for ya's when we're not involved anyway.

piedpiper
09/04/2010, 10:26 PM
Fair play you's deserved the win. We were very poor. Best of luck for the rest of the season, I always cheer for ya's when we're not involved anyway.

Thanks Bray-z

Fivesilver
10/04/2010, 7:31 AM
Good 3 points - shows character to bounce back like that.

Bigone57
10/04/2010, 2:04 PM
We win 3-2 but very little comments on the Forum, was it a good game who played well and who did not. Where are all the want to be managers that are normally on after a game. Maybe still celebrating. :D

avvenalaf
10/04/2010, 6:30 PM
We win 3-2 but very little comments on the Forum, was it a good game who played well and who did not. Where are all the want to be managers that are normally on after a game. Maybe still celebrating. :D

Try the Provo forum - roaring@rory.ie

rocket
10/04/2010, 6:34 PM
http://www.freeforum101.com/sligorovers/

5 pages of Bray talk there
Well done last night sligo, we were hoping to hold out for a point but i have to say you deserved all 3. I have to say i think cooke is a great manager, i was sitting behind him with my kids last night and as well as been impressed with the encouragement and belief he got into his team, the kids were well entertained by his antics on the line and have now nicknamed him the the cookie monster. id love someone like him to get hold of our younglads and i think we could be safe. anyway lads good team, good manager ,title contenders I M O. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Bigone57
10/04/2010, 6:36 PM
http://www.freeforum101.com/sligorovers/

5 pages of Bray talk there
Looks like all the wan-a-b Managers have gone over to the other side.(THE DARK SIDE):eek:

Roo69
12/04/2010, 12:25 PM
Great win ....what happened to 'Brushie'

Fair play on a fully deserved win, it should have been more really.

The only thing i saw happen to Brush is when we took the lead, you defender cleared off the line and it smashed Brush in the face, the defenders foot might have followed through and caught him? but he looked fine walking off at H/T

On another note, there was a small number of Sligo fans who were well over the top at the lino when he gave the peno chasing him up the line and the same again when you scored at the death. Any other ground and they would have been thrown out.