PDA

View Full Version : Register Players?

rob mcdonald
08/04/2010, 3:18 PM
No wonder the club has so many issues regarding correct paperwork etc for players. I was in the queue for the game on Monday night, in front of me was Mark McGoldrick and Barry O'Mahoney who are 1st team squad members plus U20 captain and schoolboy international. Some "Official" of the club who was at the gate refused both of these players entry to the ground as they had no players pass. Although this "official" is aware of these players he made them phone Mary McGowan in order to gain entry to the game. This players pass has not been issued so what are our young players to think???? Chris Turner, Joseph N'do, we cant even let our own players into the ground.

avvenalaf
08/04/2010, 3:42 PM
No wonder the club has so many issues regarding correct paperwork etc for players. I was in the queue for the game on Monday night, in front of me was Mark McGoldrick and Barry O'Mahoney who are 1st team squad members plus U20 captain and schoolboy international. Some "Official" of the club who was at the gate refused both of these players entry to the ground as they had no players pass. Although this "official" is aware of these players he made them phone Mary McGowan in order to gain entry to the game. This players pass has not been issued so what are our young players to think???? Chris Turner, Joseph N'do, we cant even let our own players into the ground.

Jesus, are these children? It's hardly a big job for them to out their players pass in their pockets before they head for the Showgrounds - or do they need their agent to ring them to remind them?. Do you turn up without your season ticket?

rob mcdonald
08/04/2010, 4:50 PM
most of us have a players pass to get into the ground
With respect i'm talking about 1st team squad players

apo11o
08/04/2010, 5:57 PM
With the results rovers are getting maybe the sligo lads should be in the dressing room:want:

sligoman
08/04/2010, 6:23 PM
With respect i'm talking about 1st team squad playersWith respect, no you're not.

With the results rovers are getting maybe the sligo lads should be in the dressing room:want:Eh no.

piedpiper
08/04/2010, 7:58 PM
With the results rovers are getting maybe the sligo lads should be in the dressing room:want:

I could always volunteer to have them follow me in......

sligorover
09/04/2010, 3:30 AM
With respect, no you're not.
From the official site:

Sligo Rovers squad for 2010 season: Richard Brush, Alan Keane, Iarflaith Davoren, Gavin Peers, Daniel Ventre, Conor O’Grady, Derek Foran, Richard Ryan, Padraig Amond, Chris Turner, John Dillon, Mark Doninger, Matthew Blinkhorn, Steve Feeney, Danny Keohane, Paul Whelan, Eoin Doyle, Jason McCartney, Mauro Almeida, Ciaran Kelly, Gary McCabe, Dean Marshall, Mark McGoldrick, Barry O’Mahoney and Keith Duffy.

sligoman
09/04/2010, 11:59 AM
From the official site:Chris Turner's there too, was he ever in our squad?

sligorover
09/04/2010, 12:02 PM
Chris Turner's there too, was he ever in our squad?
Having signed a contract and proceeded to train with the squad I would have to say yes.