danthesaint
07/04/2010, 9:51 PM
use the word fans loosely there

those people are scum and not wanted at the club

marinobohs
08/04/2010, 8:42 AM
use the word fans loosely there

those people are scum and not wanted at the club

Really really stupid comment and rightly condemned by the club. Glad to see St Pats acknowledge it happened and condemn it unlike lesser clubs that prefer to deny it and thus perpetuate unacceptable behaviour at matches.

hoopy
08/04/2010, 8:53 AM
Really really stupid comment and rightly condemned by the club. Glad to see St Pats acknowledge it happened and condemn it unlike lesser clubs that prefer to deny it and thus perpetuate unacceptable behaviour at matches.

You just can't help yourself can you. You just have to have a go at Rovers in any way you can. And before you deny it with 'where did I mention Rovers' etc a blind man can see what you're hinting at. I'm sure even the mods can.

marinobohs
08/04/2010, 8:58 AM
You just can't help yourself can you. You just have to have a go at Rovers in any way you can. And before you deny it with 'where did I mention Rovers' etc a blind man can see what you're hinting at. I'm sure even the mods can.
For the record I referred to any club that denied such activity. If you feel that shams are the only club fitting that discription then that is your issue not mine and I suggest you take it up with your board. hope that clarifies things :o

hoopy
08/04/2010, 9:01 AM
For the record I referred to any club that denied such activity. If you feel that shams are the only club fitting that discription then that is your issue not mine and I suggest you take it up with your board. hope that clarifies things :o

So how many clubs in the past bar Rovers have you accused on here for denying racism exists/happened?

danthesaint
08/04/2010, 9:02 AM

which comment was stupid???

Dodge
08/04/2010, 9:20 AM
For the record, the word horrid is used by the poster above, not Zayed

(and that isn't to condone what was said etc)

Stewards were there in crowd so hopefully the idiots doing it are banned.

marinobohs
08/04/2010, 9:30 AM
So how many clubs in the past bar Rovers have you accused on here for denying racism exists/happened?

Lets keep the shams/Bohs stuff until friday and the privacy of SDCC stadium okay ?

hoops1
08/04/2010, 10:04 AM
Lets keep the shams/Bohs stuff until friday and the privacy of SDCC stadium okay ?

Ye then we can all let Jay McGuinness know how we feel

marinobohs
08/04/2010, 10:17 AM
Ye then we can all let Jay McGuinness know how we feel

Jayo must have picked up bad habits in his time at shams :D At least he knows now that type of behaviour is unacceptable at Bohs.

L.T.F.C.
08/04/2010, 10:25 AM
Jeez ladies ladies! What age are ye? Its quite pathetic!

marinobohs
08/04/2010, 10:54 AM
Jeez ladies ladies! What age are ye? Its quite pathetic!

........ will somebody PLEASE think of the childer :D:D:D

peadar1987
08/04/2010, 1:48 PM
Why does every thread have to degenerate into Shams-Bohs mudslinging. All of the Bray and Arklow Town supporters on these boards keep our bitter rivalry to ourselves!

marinobohs
08/04/2010, 1:54 PM
Why does every thread have to degenerate into Shams-Bohs mudslinging. All of the Bray and Arklow Town supporters on these boards keep our bitter rivalry to ourselves!

This thread actually started out about St Pats Ath but unfortunately some people have an over inflated view of their own clubs importance :cool:

SkStu
08/04/2010, 2:30 PM
glad to see he brought up the Simon Webb issue. However, in the interests of the thread Ill park that comment there.

Good on the Pats posters/fans for acknowledging the issue here but it will be interesting to see what action the club takes in banning these simpletons.

pineapple stu
08/04/2010, 2:31 PM
Thread locked. Usual reason.