PDA

View Full Version : Shamrock Rovers game

peadar1987
06/04/2010, 11:50 AM
I know it's a couple of weeks in advance, but I've got flights home for after my Uni term ends, and I'm looking forward to my first trip to Tallaght. Does anyone know what the story with tickets will be? Can you usually get them at the gate, or will there be problems getting them on the night?

pineapple stu
06/04/2010, 12:43 PM
For our game on Friday, it was pay at the gate. There was a cabin for selling tickets, so it looked like that was a fairly standard state of affairs.

If you're in any doubt, contact your club; Rovers are obliged to keep 5% of the tickets for away fans, so Bray are entitled to ask for 300 tickets for themselves if it looks like selling out.

Can't see it selling out though.

peadar1987
06/04/2010, 1:06 PM
For our game on Friday, it was pay at the gate. There was a cabin for selling tickets, so it looked like that was a fairly standard state of affairs.

If you're in any doubt, contact your club; Rovers are obliged to keep 5% of the tickets for away fans, so Bray are entitled to ask for 300 tickets for themselves if it looks like selling out.

Can't see it selling out though.

Thanks Stu!

Ive heard were having trouble getting 300 Bray supporters for our home games, so even though in a way, I'd love it if availability was an issue, it looks like it shouldn't be a problem!

Roo69
06/04/2010, 3:21 PM
I would be shocked if you had trouble getting a ticket. Even last season when they were in the running for the title there was still tickets available when we played them

peadar1987
06/04/2010, 4:28 PM
Thanks lads, I'll see you at the game ;)

One final thing: Can you buy drink at the ground? At the moment, the plan is I bring as many mates as possible to the game, get them hooked on watching Bray, then head into town on the Luas for a mad night out that'll end with us bringing easy women home on the Finnegans bus, Wicklow shtyle!