PDA

View Full Version : Drogheda match

naoise kennedy
05/04/2010, 5:56 PM
does anybody know if there any feeds to tonights match,, are drogheda radio doing a live feed from the ground..

Dunny
05/04/2010, 6:05 PM
According to their forum they will not be broadcasting tonight.

naoise kennedy
05/04/2010, 6:48 PM
o'neill not on subs bench,, kavanagh playing instead of brennan..?????????

tippex
05/04/2010, 7:25 PM
o'neill not on subs bench,, kavanagh playing instead of brennan..?????????

O'neill started the match according to extratime.

naoise kennedy
05/04/2010, 9:43 PM
O'neill started the match according to extratime.

must have misread it.. cheers

The Fox
05/04/2010, 10:28 PM
I thought the lads played really well tonight. Defended well in the first half when the conditions were against them.
Second half we were well on top and really unlucky not to win it. Couldnt see anything wrong with tresson's goal?
Mulroy played really well on the right and should start ahead of Kelly.
Shane had another great game and was really unlucky not to score.
Solid.

Roo69
06/04/2010, 8:43 AM
The wind played absolute havoc with the game from start to finish. We defended expertly in the 1st half and created a few half chances on the break ourselves. 2nd half we absolutely dominated and should have won the game bar a few home town decisions by the ref. Couldn’t see a anything wrong with Tresson’s goal, both players were moving for position and there’s just fell over, Did’nt think Baker was off side either, thought when the original ball was played he was on side. The 2 chances that came back off the woodwork were just very unlucky, especially Shane’s chance that came back off the underside of the bar.

I couldn’t fault 1 player on the performance last night. Everyone of them played fantastic and deserve full credit. I thought Shane and Robbie linked up quite well with little flicks and headers etc, young O’Connor at the back is growing with stature in each game as in Kane in nets. Mulroy (or Murphy as the Drogheda announcer called him) was superb from the bench too. It was by far Bakers best performance by us yet, won a lot in the air and created a lot of chances too, hopefully he can reproduce that form on a regular basis.

On a whole, we fully deserved the win.

My only one gripe was that I thought for the last 15 minutes to go we should have went 3 up front. We were absolutely battering them and we should have went for it. But… at least we are up and running now, 3 points on Friday and it will be a fantastic week for us.

Finally… Fair play to all who went up to support the team on such a horrible night.

rocket
06/04/2010, 4:17 PM
Great performance from everybody last night, gutted we came away with only 1 point, but cant fault the lads every one of them gave 110%,hope we can kick on from this really solid performance.

nf08
07/04/2010, 11:21 AM
Hopefully that a start we neaded . They jelled well togeter i tought. Doyler nead to get his head out of his hole. Baker done well of the ball . Sligo a big game hope we can get sum thing out of it and get of the bottem.

Were do yous think will finish(or Hope to) this year..??
Im hopeing for midtable or any were of the bottem .will put a few suprise win along the way