PDA

View Full Version : Celtic threads...

liam88
27/03/2004, 11:40 AM
I wonder why a lot of the Celtic threads are going in the rubbish........................................... ...
I know this is going to cause an uproar and the answer will most likely be no but..............Can we have a Celtic board? :rolleyes: (braces for impact)

Plastic Paddy
27/03/2004, 12:15 PM
We always have the Huddleboard...

:D PP

Plastic Paddy
27/03/2004, 1:03 PM
Only a heartless B*stard would have fail to have been moved......

Quite.

:) PP

liam88
27/03/2004, 1:22 PM
Well said. A disgraceful moderating decision.

To right-digusting!
GIVE US A CELTIC BOARD!
HAIL! HAIL!

brendy_éire
27/03/2004, 2:45 PM
GIVE US A CELTIC BOARD!
HAIL! HAIL!
No. The promotion of Sellthick (and other foreign clubs) has only served to hurt the eL. If ye feel ye must talk about these clubs, use the General Football section.

dahamsta
27/03/2004, 3:12 PM
I'd be happy to set up a Celtic forum, but for the fact that I've never seen a Celtic thread that doesn't descend into mindless sectarianism, personal attacks, and utter drivel. So the answer is no, and arguing with me about it is a waste of time. If you want a Celtic forum on Foot.ie, you might want to start thinking about the theme of football. That's the game they play as far as I'm aware.

adam

gustavo
27/03/2004, 5:01 PM
http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=12749

i'd imagine this is kinda the stuff adam was refering to

Declan_Michael
27/03/2004, 5:07 PM
Oh great a Celtic thread where politics, religion, nationalism, history can be discussed. Anything other than football really :rolleyes:

dahamsta
27/03/2004, 5:08 PM
Utter nonsense. The personal atacks come from the EL 'elite' who look down their nose at anything outside their little clique. As for Sectarianism? links to prove your unfounded allegation please.Which part of "arguing with me about it is a waste of time" did you have difficulty understanding?

HAIL HAIL !"Bhoy" is right. Grow up ya f*cking child.

Thread locked. Find another topic or p*ss off from Foot.ie.

adam