PDA

View Full Version : Classic reporting from today's Soccer Saturday on Sky Sports

EastTerracer
03/04/2010, 9:59 PM
gpWG4FMRfQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpWG4FMRfQM

OwlsFan
06/04/2010, 11:18 AM
gpWG4FMRfQM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpWG4FMRfQM

Yep, I saw that live. Funny ok but Chris Kamara is there for entertainment purposes only. Every report nearly starts with the words "Unbelievable Jeff..." and then he reports that someone hit a post or missed a goal. Not quite "unbelievable" and of course he has the opposition "defending like beavers" :confused:

ANother clown just for entertainment purposes is Dean Windass who usually doesn't know any non British or Irish player's name.

Phil Thompson starts screaming in the background about a goal in some match like Stoke vs Wigan (like he's really interested) - that said it's an entertaining programme and Stelling with say something like "There's been a goal at Hillsboro" and my heart goes in to my mouth and then usually ends up in my boots.

tetsujin1979
06/04/2010, 4:04 PM
Jeff is a legend.
If you don't believe me, watch this
zdBuDSEokz0

srfc1928
25/04/2010, 11:21 AM
ANother clown just for entertainment purposes is Dean Windass who usually doesn't know any non British or Irish player's name.
Cant stand that guy, really annoying.

Den Perry
26/04/2010, 1:06 PM
Cant stand that guy, really annoying.

Stelling is brilliant, but the "screaming factor" is now ridiculous. Merson is a clown...when Bullard hit the post last sat with a peno, he told us he hit "the beans on toast" - not even proper ryhming slang. what a moron. Then you have Thompson and Nicholas screaming like fools.

As for that fool Garteh Crooks on final score.....

I don't care, give me Giles and Dunphy anyday!!

Acornvilla
27/04/2010, 1:17 PM
Stelling is brilliant, but the "screaming factor" is now ridiculous. Merson is a clown...when Bullard hit the post last sat with a peno, he told us he hit "the beans on toast" - not even proper ryhming slang. what a moron. Then you have Thompson and Nicholas screaming like fools.

As for that fool Garteh Crooks on final score.....

I don't care, give me Giles and Dunphy anyday!!

keep them, i sure as hell don't want them!