PDA

View Full Version : Mooney - legend

Neil
26/03/2004, 5:45 PM
Mooney said: “Cork will always be my number one club. I’ll give Rovers my very best, of course, but part of me will always be with Cork. Who knows, I may play with them again in the future. I really miss the club and I can’t speak highly enough of my time with the club. As much as I love Cork, though, I’ll have no problem trying to beat them with Rovers.”

on eleven-a-side.com

Snatch
26/03/2004, 10:23 PM
Mooney will never be a scum. He will always be a City legend.

He acknowledged the City fans straight away tonight and keep looking over and laughing with us during the match. (Unforetunately he didn't have much to do.)

It was hilarious when Rovers ran onto the pitch and onto the lefthand side, he ran to the right. He was in the goal when he realised he had gone to the wrong side. He had to boing his way all the way back.

He also came into the stand after the match during their warm down to acknowledge the City fans.

A true City legend.

4tothefloor
27/03/2004, 2:18 AM
He's a Limerick man, what else would you expect? ;)

dahamsta
27/03/2004, 3:02 PM
Thread split, junk moved here (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=13360). Rambler09 banned from the City forum.

EDIT: Actually, I've had a look through Rambler09's posts and the user obviously has nothing of value to add to Foot.ie. Permanant ban, g'luck.

adam