PDA

View Full Version : Submit a question for Sepp Blatter to CNN

musicinmouth
24/03/2010, 8:54 PM
CNN are looking for people to submit questions that they will ask Sepp Blatter in person next Monday.

You can post a question for him here (http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/football/03/23/football.ask.sepp.blatter/index.html#disqus_thread).

eaststand85
24/03/2010, 9:12 PM
Thanks for the heads up but don't think they'd be willing to ask him any of the questions I (& a lot of other Ireland fans probably) have and even if they did the two faced cnut would undoubtedly avoid giving a straight answer of any kind.

SkStu
24/03/2010, 9:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up but don't think they'd be willing to ask him any of the questions I (& a lot of other Ireland fans probably) have and even if they did the two faced cnut would undoubtedly avoid giving a straight answer of any kind.

Inspirational eaststand - i think i will ask him if he is capable of giving a straight answer to any question.

DannyInvincible
24/03/2010, 9:30 PM
More recently Blatter added his thoughts to the furor surrounding John Terry's dismissal as captain of England after allegations concerning his private life.

Blatter told the UK Press Association: "Listen, this is a special approach in the Anglo-Saxon countries. If this had happened in let's say Latin countries then I think he would have been applauded."

Is there more than one Anglo-Saxon country now? :rolleyes:

geysir
24/03/2010, 9:37 PM
If you want to get Sepp's attention to a question, then use a name like Lucy.

Junior
24/03/2010, 10:55 PM
I read something at the weekend that a motion put forward by an Asian Federation (I think) to limit presidency to 4 (or maybe 8) years was knocked back at the congress. The editorial suggested that this more or less cemented Blatter getting another 4 year term....................

back of the net
24/03/2010, 11:03 PM
CNN are looking for people to submit questions that they will ask Sepp Blatter in person next Monday.

You can post a question for him here (http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SPORT/football/03/23/football.ask.sepp.blatter/index.html#disqus_thread).

As per eaststand's post , many thks for the headsup musicinmouth, but the real questions that need answers wont be asked by cnn due to the corrupt ways of Sceptic tank blatter and his minnions at FIFA.

As for what id like to ask/say to him...........well im sure the majority of ye all would have similar words as me to throw at the ******

DannyInvincible
25/03/2010, 8:24 AM
I read something at the weekend that a motion put forward by an Asian Federation (I think) to limit presidency to 4 (or maybe 8) years was knocked back at the congress. The editorial suggested that this more or less cemented Blatter getting another 4 year term....................

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/mar/19/sepp-blatter-fifa-revenue-1bn

The Fifa president Sepp Blatter has won a significant victory against a potential rival to strengthen his position as the most powerful man in football after a bid by the Asian federation chief Mohamed Bin Hammam to impose an eight-year limit on future Fifa presidents was heavily defeated today.

Bin Hammam, viewed as a possible challenger to Blatter in next year's presidential election, proposed the limit at today's Fifa executive committee meeting in Zurich, but only the Asian members backed him while the others – understood to include the Uefa president Michel Platini and the British vice-president Geoff Thompson – opposed the move. The result is a heavy blow for Bin Hammam and greatly decreases the likelihood of him standing for president.

By the sounds of things, Bin Hammam's proposal was probably motivated more by self-interest than anything else, but still, it's always a worry for those genuinely interested in the game to see the words "Sepp Blatter" and "cements his position as the most powerful man in football" appear together.

elroy
25/03/2010, 9:14 AM
FIFA's revenue is over 1bn dollars and they have reserves of a similar level?!? Surely something is wrong with this, I cant fathom why FIFA would require to maintain reserves of that level, if the organisation really cared about football a significant element of that reserves should be pumped into grassroots football, instead of lining the pockets of the boys in Switzerland.

An 8 year limit on a single persons presidency would seem right. At this stage, Blatter is running a dictatorship in FIFA.

geysir
25/03/2010, 10:14 AM
Sepp has a different perspective on the cash reserves
"We are comfortable. I wouldn't say we are rich,"