PDA

View Full Version : stephen paisley

Maz
25/03/2004, 9:56 AM
see in todays irish sun....west ham are looking to take stephen paisley on loan. Matthews is reluctant because the season has just started and he wants stephen to play a major role this year! he said if west ham want to take it to the next stage then they would be willing to help!!

Macy
25/03/2004, 10:06 AM
So basically show us the money? Could be very handy money for the ground developments....

Maz
25/03/2004, 10:07 AM
i spose thats Matthews plans....... :rolleyes:

Longfordian
25/03/2004, 11:00 AM
I think the sentiments were "if a micky mouse club in Scotland can afford to pay 100,000 for Noel Hunt who hasnt achieved half of what Paisley has then a 'big club' like ye can afford alot more." He's not going anywhere on loan or trial, there's a few clubs sniffing around, Mathews claims Brian Kerr told him he expects Paisley to become a full international if he keeps developing the way he is

sorbothegreek
26/03/2004, 10:42 AM
Its quite a contrast to Pat Devlins attitude. You'd nearly think he was looking after his own intrests before those of his club......!

eoinh
26/03/2004, 11:37 AM
Its quite a contrast to Pat Devlins attitude. You'd nearly think he was looking after his own intrests before those of his club......!

That thought never entered my mind before ;)