PDA

View Full Version : 2eur per week subscribers

akearins
22/03/2010, 1:34 PM
Hi Lads,

Just gong through the 2eur per week through pay pal and BOS account and subscriptions the following subscribed. Can you flick through and m,ake sure if your paying name is here.
If not mail me at alan@thebitored.com and let me know if you pay through payPal or direct debit to BOS account.
To note if anyones credit card expired in lastar and pay through pay pa you will need to re-subscibe.
To all who participated thansk amillion it makes huge difference. You may think 2eur is nothing but its tough times out there and every penny counts.
Anyone wantin to sign up let me know or folow the 2eur per week How to on top of forum - How To
Hoping to get this list in local papres and program soon
Anyone who paid an annual subscription by cheque or cash can contact me if they wish to re-subscribe.

ADRIAN SHARON MC C
ANDREW JOHN DODD
ANGELA SCANLON
ANN O MALLEY
ANTHONY QUINN
BP MCNULTY
BRID CUNNANE
CLAIRE MCMANUS
CLIVE HYNES
COLIN FOX
CONBOY RONAN U
CUNNINGHAM P&C U
CYRIL FEENEY
D SWEENEY
DANIEL GARVEY
DARREN O HARA
DAVID PATRICK MCKI
DECLAN DIVERS
DEVANEY J
DONAL MCDWYER
EAMONN & ANN FOX
EDDIE GETHINS
ENDA MC DONAGH
ERROL WILLIAMS
GARY KILCULLEN
GERALD KELLY
GERARD O CONNOR
GERARD O'REILLY
Glen Monaghan
GRIFFIN MCMANUS
HOUSTON BEN
IAN BOURKE
IAN CRAIG
J & M GILMARTIN
JACINTA KELLY
Jamie McGoldrick
JASON MURTAGH
JIM CONDRON
JIMMY GARTLAN
JOHN HARTE
JOHN HERAGHTY
JOHN O REILLY
JOHN P DAVEY
JONATHAN E FEENEY
KEALAN DONAGHER
KEALAN DONAGHER
KENNEDY K
KENNETH TOHER
KEVIN & C MCGLYNN
LYONS&MCMANUS
MARGARET MOONEY
Margaret Wallace
MARIAN KELLY
MARK HEANEY
MARK QUINN
Matthew Blain
MCCULLAGH GREG U
MCGOWAN MARY C
MICHAEL CLANCY
MICHAEL LYNOTT
MICHAEL ROONEY
Mr Edward O Reilly
MR GARY KELLY
MRS JOAN HENNESSY
PATRICK FLANAGAN
PATRICK O'MALLEY
PATTERSON KEITH
Paul Darcy
PAUL HAMILTON
PHILIP ROONEY
PHILOMENA LYNNOTT
RAYMOND C CAWLEY
RAYMOND HANNON
S MCGOLDRICK
Seamus Travers
SHANE GILMARTIN
SHANE KEEGAN
SPRATT MARY
STEPHEN CANNON
STUART MILNE
TERENCE DUFFY SNR
Trevor Brennan
ULTAN GUILFOYLE
VERA & J SCANLON
VERDON MATTHEW U
Michael Kelly
Seamus Callagy
Damien Sherlock
Joe Burns
Trevor Kelly
Padraig McGuinn
Kieran Rouse
David Davey
Eamon Kelly
Niall McLean
Ciara McGowan
William Costello
Mary Kelly
keith O'Dwyer
Martin O'Connor
Brian Williams
Gareth Brennan
Alan Kearins
Brendan Martyn
Mel Bourke
Diarmuid Brennan
Eoghan Sweeney
Thomas Kilfeather
Frank Carr
Brian McMorrow
Conor O'Grady
David Kearins
Mickey Kearins
Jimmy Fallon
Michael Leonard
Cathriona & Paddy O'Hara
John O'Connor
Mickey Feehilly

Fivesilver
22/03/2010, 3:04 PM
To note if anyones credit card expired in lastar and pay through pay pa you will need to re-subscibe.
To all who participated thansk amillion it makes huge difference.

Aren't they two eastern European teams we played in the Intertoto? :)

Seriously though folks - check the list & make sure if you think you're paying that you actually are.

akearins
22/03/2010, 7:18 PM
Anyone paying by CC and Pay pal will see it on their statements.
The direct debit will also be seen in statement.

See quite a few lads have told me or I have been told through others that they are paying into the 2eur per week when in fact they are not, others have used this as an excuse to say not buy the lotto and other tickets "sure I'm paying into the 2 euro thing" when they are not.
So please do not use the trust as an excuse as it has casued tensions in the past between the club and trust as we have been acused as taking revenue from the club.

So names are up and any not there please contact me at alan@thebitored.com and I will follow up on it.

Thanks again....

red arrow
22/03/2010, 9:03 PM
fair play alan. seperate the wheat from the shaff & then shine the spotlight on them. this is something that we should be able to build on & get it up to 200 members at least. the club is really going out of its way to help cookie especially signing the likes of N,DO. its a long time since rovers have had a player of the calibre of JOSEPH and more members paying e2 to the trust would help the situation greatly. keep up the excellent work alan.

LondonRover
22/03/2010, 9:27 PM
I'm in there! Living in London it's about the only way or me to feel like I'm able to regularly contribute to the club.
Roughly 120 contributors is just shy of E1000/month. That's great guns - it'd be even better if we could hit 200 members aye.

piedpiper
24/03/2010, 8:50 PM
Alan, how much would i have to pay in cash up-front..i presume 104 Euros ..can it be paid in two instalements.

dong
24/03/2010, 11:50 PM
2 euro a week up front.

red arrow
25/03/2010, 8:30 AM
hi LONDON ROVER,
would you be interested in joining the SLIGO ROVERS 400 CLUB . it costs e240 per year or can be set up by direct debit e20 per month (we won't refuse sterling either) i'm on the committee and its contribution to the club is substantial on a weekly basis. if interested text me 087 2388215 (michael clancy) if you know of anybody else just refer them to me. we have surpassed the 400 numbers in membership & our target is to reach 500. the contribution can be set up as a direct debit for as little as e5 per week. (e20 per month.) it would be great if we could get 10 or 20 ex pats in the uk to join. think about it & let me know.
regards

akearins
25/03/2010, 9:06 AM
lads you can pay €104 up front or installments. Look we all know its tough times and a lot of people may have hours cut or wages reduced and are looking at their finances and prioritising. So if you can donate €2 great but all contributions are accepted no matter how large or small.
Times may be tough but when Rover are winning and your sitting in a packed showgrounds you forget about everything else, even if it is only for 2 hours ona Saturday night.

akearins
25/03/2010, 9:07 AM
Meant to add Dave Chateron from Rochdale England as €2 subscriber (apologies dave)

Redexile
25/03/2010, 7:55 PM
Its a bit tricky for us exiles to join the 400 club because of the substantial bank charges levied for exchanging currencies.That is why the trust is more straightforward because it uses paypall where such charges are minimal/non existant.If the 400 club has an arrangement with the bank to overcome this then post it up and I'll join.

red arrow
26/03/2010, 9:22 PM
hi redexile. thanks for reply. i f you would like to join the easiest way for you would be to forward a cheque or money order to me as a once of payment. the equivalent of e240 (years subscription) in sterling is approx £215. unfortunately we cannot set up paypal payment method as the menbers of the committe (including myself) are not technicallly astute. if you wish to go ahead text me your phone number & i will ring you. i would also like to thank london red for becomming a member of the 400 club. thanks again lads and i wish to state clearly that if anybody else wishes to join just text me and i will return the call and see where we can go from there.
regards
michael clancy
087 2388215