View Full Version : Highlights of Pats v UCD

Dodge
21/03/2010, 7:41 PM
http://stpatsfc.com/main.php

available now

pineapple stu
22/03/2010, 9:33 AM
Oi!

Will have our version of events tomorrow. maybe with the first and third goals blurred out.

pineapple stu
23/03/2010, 1:13 PM
Here we go.

M2KiUzEyJac
Ev's had a bit of a shocker this season so far. Sold completely for Bohs' winner last week, then plays that horrific pass for Pat's first goal and was at fault mainly for their third (though it seems Terry was making notes during the lead up!) and maybe slightly for their second, though it was a lovely move in general from Pat's.

I also went with an experimental team line-up montage at the start; don't know if it works. If anyone notices any quality difference between the first half and the second half, let me know too, cos the second half is HQ and took twice as long to convert as the first half, so I won't be bothering with that if it does as little as I think it did.

John83
23/03/2010, 1:59 PM
He's not had a preseason, so it's not surprising that he's not been as sharp as we expect.

Schumi
23/03/2010, 2:04 PM
I also went with an experimental team line-up montage at the start; don't know if it works.Looks pretty good but it could do with some kind of sound I think. 30 seconds of silence at the start isn't ideal.

If anyone notices any quality difference between the first half and the second half, let me know too, cos the second half is HQ and took twice as long to convert as the first half, so I won't be bothering with that if it does as little as I think it did.I can't see any difference, though the quality's not great in either half tbh.

pineapple stu
23/03/2010, 2:06 PM
Yeah, it's a bit blurry alright. Not Terry's best work!

Sound might be an idea; I'll have a look what I can drop in.

BTW - is Rusky the least likely-looking footballer ever?! Butter wouldn't melt in the lad's mouth!

Schumi
23/03/2010, 2:10 PM
Yeah, it's a bit blurry alright. Not Terry's best work!

It looks quite dark on the video, it might just be that.

pineapple stu
23/03/2010, 2:12 PM
From watching the full footage, it got a bit blurry at times, like the lens was wet. it was drizzling at times, so I'd say that's what I was seeing. It mightn't have affected the clips highlighted though.

It's as dark looks as during the Tolka 2-2 highlights, I assume, which I remember you saying I must have robbed cos it was much sharper than the others!

John83
23/03/2010, 3:38 PM
Looks pretty good but it could do with some kind of sound I think. 30 seconds of silence at the start isn't ideal.
Send in the clowns? :bulgy:

I can't see any difference, though the quality's not great in either half tbh.
Agreed. Maybe try the two different ways again next time PS. If there's no difference again, you could drop the HQ version for uploads. If you mean to produce a DVD at the end of the season though, there may be a clear difference there - youtube compresses what you upload, and a DVD would usually be shown on a bigger screen.

pineapple stu
24/03/2010, 9:00 AM
Send in the clowns? :bulgy:
30 seconds muzak intro...student team...it has to be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1U7uiYpKuQ&feature=related)...