PDA

View Full Version : Georgie V's Flynny

Born A Rebel
24/03/2004, 11:30 AM
Georgie played some great football last year but I think this is the year for Flynny.

I know we've only played one league but whats the story with Georgie taking all the free's. His delivery from dead ball situations isn't half as good as Kearney's. the lad should stay away from them.

thecorner
24/03/2004, 11:47 AM
Georgie played some great football last year but I think this is the year for Flynny.

I know we've only played one league but whats the story with Georgie taking all the free's. His delivery from dead ball situations isn't half as good as Kearney's. the lad should stay away from them.

georgie vs flynny :rolleyes:

stupid to make comparisons

2 different style players and each unique

getting sick of this sh1t
dont care whos year it is once we win trophies

Born A Rebel
24/03/2004, 11:54 AM
georgie vs flynny :rolleyes:

getting sick of this sh1t
dont care whos year it is once we win trophies

Take it easy Boy!! It was only a comment theres no need to have a spastic attack!!! :eek:

tiktok
24/03/2004, 12:21 PM
we've learned often in the past that neither is as good when the other isn't beside them.

georgie -v- flynny, who cares : georgie and flynny, aren't we lucky!

drinkfeckarse
24/03/2004, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE=thecorner]georgie vs flynny :rolleyes:

So what if the question was : If you had to make a choice, then who would you choose?

I know you said you're sick of this sh1t but come on, play along for the laugh!! ;)

thecorner
24/03/2004, 12:50 PM
So what if the question was : If you had to make a choice, then who would you choose?

I know you said you're sick of this sh1t but come on, play along for the laugh!! ;)

stupid question,we dont have to choose and we are lucky to have them on our among many others

drinkfeckarse
24/03/2004, 12:57 PM
stupid question,we dont have to choose and we are lucky to have them on our among many others

SPOILSPORT!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: