PDA

View Full Version : we could do with seeing this on our site

max power
23/03/2004, 12:48 PM
from the bohs forum, a message from their commerical manager.

The new season is nearly upon us and this is just a short note of communication for your information. Obviously I've been incredibly busy over the last few months in order to meet the targets set out and agreed by the board. We are progressing nicely at the moment but that is not to say that we are resting on our laurels.

I have received a few emails from supporters of the club looking for details of Sponsorships that they feel they can bring to their companies and I would like very much to thank them for their efforts. All are being followed up. If you feel that you can help in any way, do not be shy. This is OUR club and WE can make this work.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you all to be mindful of which companies are sponsoring our club. Some of the companies are service providers of services that we all need now and again and it is incumbent upon all of us to use these companies if their services are required. Not only this, but when you do use these companies, you tell them why. This will make my job an awful lot easier but more importantly, it will encourage these companies to stay with us and confirm to them that supporting Bohs through sponsorship has been a decision well made. Same really applies to those companies that support us who are not necessarily service providers. If they have a product that you need - as the t-shirt says - Choose Their Brand.

All in all, I'm looking forward to the next few weeks and we'll have some good news by the seasons start.

Any queries on the Bohs Mean Business (BMB) project will be gratefully received and answered. You can either email me (preferable), call me or PM me and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. If by any chance you have not received a reply to your query within a couple of days email me again.

Finally, thanks be to God that the season is nearly upon us. I can't wait!

Cheers
Bobby

Frank 99er
24/03/2004, 11:03 AM
Quit moaning, the town board have more to be worrying about than notifying you of their every movements.

max power
24/03/2004, 11:08 AM
frank you completly miss the point, the fans and board working hand in hand to move the club forward, as the bohs commerical manager says "its our club "......he also says support the businesses that support your club and thanks everyone for their ideas etc, when did you hear anything like that from "our" club...

"Any queries on the Bohs Mean Business (BMB) project will be gratefully received and answered. You can either email me (preferable), call me or PM me and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible. If by any chance you have not received a reply to your query within a couple of days email me again. "

they want fans to get involved and every idea is looked at, certain members on this board came up with a great idea for fund raising which was just turned down flat by the club.....why ???.....we need as much money as we can get and EVERY idea should be looked at equally no matter who comes up with it......

end of rant..