PDA

View Full Version : Where's our 12th man?

rocket
08/03/2010, 5:25 PM
Is it just me or did anybody else think our home crowd was very quiet for the Dundalk game on Friday night:confused:. where are the lads with the drums,need them to get the crowd going, and get a good BUZZZZZ back in the place.This team will cause a few upsets this season if we get behind them and let them know we are there.

mightyseagull
08/03/2010, 6:38 PM
Dammed if you do Dammed if you dont!!!

Ah no on a serious note there was a few faces missing on Friday one in paticular is the main lad to get things going. Should be better for the next home match, AFAIK its the Franchise so even we out number thems as regards to vocal support.

brayfan08
08/03/2010, 7:14 PM
i wonder if the franchise win will they do the congo line again

Duffman
08/03/2010, 8:57 PM
I sat in the Bray side for the 2nd half on Friday and thought that to myself at the time, you could barely hear anything from the home fans. Was surprised given that Bray were very competitive and it was 1st game and all.

nf08
08/03/2010, 10:54 PM
A few weeks back in a other posts that you are all giveing out about the Na Fánaithe lads .
That they are only there for fights but they go to home and away games week in week out.
If you have any idas how to make them a fans frendy group pls say.....

Seagull
09/03/2010, 4:40 PM
A few weeks back in a other posts that you are all giveing out about the Na Fánaithe lads .
That they are only there for fights but they go to home and away games week in week out.
If you have any idas how to make them a fans frendy group pls say.....

Could you please quote some of those posts, I seem to have missed them?

peadar1987
09/03/2010, 5:16 PM
Is it just me or did anybody else think our home crowd was very quiet for the Dundalk game on Friday night:confused:. where are the lads with the drums,need them to get the crowd going, and get a good BUZZZZZ back in the place.This team will cause a few upsets this season if we get behind them and let them know we are there.

We released him on a free when we thought we'd been relegated, snd there was no time to find a replacement

notever
10/03/2010, 8:05 PM
You are dead right I have never seen it so quiet by the home fans.Its now or ,never lets get behind the team and give them the support they deserve

brayfan08
10/03/2010, 9:06 PM
why are use giving out about the usual people not singing enough, why don't use start singing or join in when we do sing the more people that sing the better.

rocket
10/03/2010, 9:21 PM
I was talking to a group of lads in the pub last night , they told me they were season ticket holders the season before last but not renew because the football bray played in their opinion was and i quote s**t. Two of them went to the Dundalk game and were really impressed with the commitment and football bray played and are going to make it a regular thing again on a friday night. Lets hope the word spreads and we get a few more old faces back.

melvin
11/03/2010, 8:55 AM
last season was my first season as a season ticket holder (and also going to the carlisle). like a few others on this forum i got bitten by the bug of going to see your local team so went to all the home matches and a few away matches. i love the fact that there are still people in ireland who care more about our local teams than top 4 teams in england and reguarly come on this site and discuss there club (by the way have been reading this site for about 8/9 months but this is my first post.) i did think the crowd was quieter last friday night but i think that was more out of people being more wary of how we will preform this year after losing some players and with the arrivals of others ,i am sure it will be alot louder at the next home game against fingal. anyhow keep up the posts lads. looking forward to another emotional season.

mightyseagull
11/03/2010, 1:53 PM
How about the people that want more athmosphere actually move up closer to the people who sing and join in for a change rather than the usual few lads left to do it all.

You dont have to come into the actual block where in but maybe move to the block beside us.

bray boy
11/03/2010, 5:07 PM
You dont have to come into the actual block where in but maybe move to the block beside us.

Sounds like we have some sort of disease.

notever
11/03/2010, 6:29 PM
They played some great football last Friday and for so many young players the commitment was fantastic and they deserves as mush vocal support as we can give them

rocket
11/03/2010, 7:02 PM
Dont want to ruffle your feathers lads, i know you have your own spot in the ground, but do you not think if you moved up a couple of blocks it would make yous more central to everything and easier for everyone else to join in.

mightyseagull
11/03/2010, 7:21 PM
Sounds like we have some sort of disease.

Most of You's do

mightyseagull
11/03/2010, 8:38 PM
Dont want to ruffle your feathers lads, i know you have your own spot in the ground, but do you not think if you moved up a couple of blocks it would make yous more central to everything and easier for everyone else to join in.

I think its just one of them things that that is the place all the vocal lads went before we got the tent so its just continued from there

melvin
11/03/2010, 8:55 PM
only my second season, but has it always been the way that the away support sits in the tent aswell?

rocket
11/03/2010, 9:09 PM
I think its just one of them things that that is the place all the vocal lads went before we got the tent so its just continued from there
Yeah its a pity , i think if they were in the block behind the dugout with the crowd sitting on both sides of them people would get more involved and it would
be a lot louder

peadar1987
11/03/2010, 11:18 PM
only my second season, but has it always been the way that the away support sits in the tent aswell?

When it's raining there's usually a bit of a mass exodus into the tent. For games where there's likely to be a bit of trouble, or a lot of supporters (no names, because I'm scared of reprisals!) the stewards will only let home fans past where the club shop is.