PDA

View Full Version : Flynny's body language on Friday night

Counting Crow
22/03/2004, 8:18 PM
Did anyone notice Flynny's body languague on Chorus tonight?

I have to say I was impressed.

Right from the start he gave Noelle a hug and a kiss coming out onto the pitch ( that was impressive enough in itself ). Then when he scored he made a big point to kiss the crest on his jersey a couple of times as he ran by the crowd at the St Annes end. There was also no one more excited then him when Fenn and Georgie scored - in fact he waited in line to congratulate Georgie.

The point I'm making is too often the "Stars" in some of the other teams are too wrapped up in their own ego's to show this type of emotion or affection for the Club they play for.

The guy's heart is really with City - long may it last.

In fact the whole team seems to have a brilliant team spirit.

Thought anyone?

rebelnorrie
23/03/2004, 10:11 AM
spot on,he clearly loves the crowd and city.delighted he's back,what a legend.

wws
23/03/2004, 10:15 AM
Then when he scored he made a big point to kiss the crest on his jersey a couple of times as he ran by the crowd at the St Annes end.

Crest Kissing is the first tell tale sign of the want away striker. Expect him in Shels colours by seasons end :p

SÓC
23/03/2004, 11:17 AM
Crest Kissing is the first tell tale sign of the want away striker. Expect him in Shels colours by seasons end :p

Ah yea sure didnt Tony Bird kiss the Pats crest infront of Dolan at the 1-1 game last year.

Poor old Tony, if only he knew :)

wws
23/03/2004, 11:33 AM
Ah yea sure didnt Tony Bird kiss the Pats crest infront of Dolan at the 1-1 game last year.

Poor old Tony, if only he knew :)

yeahhhh????? obviously to wind dolan up, completely different scenario man, geeesh! :rolleyes:

SÓC
23/03/2004, 11:50 AM
yeahhhh????? obviously to wind dolan up, completely different scenario man, geeesh! :rolleyes:

How could I forget sure he plays for Eudora Cordoba's Happy Family AFC

jofyisgod
23/03/2004, 5:13 PM
The guy's heart is really with City - long may it last.

Agreed-he really does seem to love the place, and you get this impression even more when you speak to him about City.

In fact the whole team seems to have a brilliant team spirit.

Again, i agree with you there. Dolan has instilled a kind of siege mentality, us against the rest style feeling-it works!

A face
23/03/2004, 5:16 PM
Again, i agree with you there. Dolan has instilled a kind of siege mentality, us against the rest style feeling-it works!

I say that has alot to do with the team knowing how good they are ... it is just to get the timing right.

rambler09
23/03/2004, 5:18 PM

agree...

saw tony grant kiss his crest last season...

pete
23/03/2004, 5:23 PM
Any player will probably be happy when team winning & forwards when they scoring goals which doesn't taker way from O'Flynn positiveness..

shedite
23/03/2004, 6:00 PM
Right from the start he gave Noelle a hug and a kiss coming out onto the pitch ( that was impressive enough in itself ).

Looks like some competition for Ruairí

GavinZac
23/03/2004, 11:52 PM
Any player will probably be happy when team winning & forwards when they scoring goals which doesn't taker way from O'Flynn positiveness..

theres the pessimism :)