PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid - Gonzalo Higuain

elroy
06/03/2010, 9:52 PM
Anyone watch Real play Sevilla tonight, came back from two nil down to win three two.

Higuain didnt get on the scoresheet but very impressive, this guy could be a serious star of the WC this summer for Argentina. (subject to actually being selected by Maradona).

De Town
06/03/2010, 10:01 PM
Yep, I put it on another forum I'm on this morning that I fancy him for top scorer in the WC this summer. Currently 28/1 with Boyles, might have a wee punt I think. He's been one of Real's players of the season so far.

SkStu
06/03/2010, 10:31 PM
also noticed how well he played tonight. How many times did he hit the woodwork eh? Some game too - im not a Real fan at all but that comeback was superb.

De Town
06/03/2010, 10:33 PM
also noticed how well he played tonight. How many times did he hit the woodwork eh? Some game too - im not a Real fan at all but that comeback was superb.

Agreed, hate to see them winning tbh but it was terrific entertainment, almost as entertaining as the Town match tonight! :) Only saw the 2nd half but it was a cracker! Still hope Barca win the league though.

TheBoss
06/03/2010, 11:51 PM
He is a great player, everytime he is in front of goal, it looks like he will score where ever he shoots from, has the ability to be a superstar.

superfrank
07/03/2010, 11:48 AM
He's definitely their unsung hero. Last year, he got a big break when Van Nistelrooy got injured and he proved himself big time. This yea, he's just following on from where he left off.

What I like about him is his attitude. It doesn't seem to have been tainted by that poisonous air at Real.

gustavo
10/03/2010, 7:32 PM
Shocking miss from him tonight :)

De Town
10/03/2010, 10:21 PM
Ha it was brutal alright! Still think he's top class though! :)

shakermaker1982
11/03/2010, 6:31 AM
you jinxed him!