PDA

View Full Version : Places for Video games enthusiasts in Limerick City

Acornvilla
04/03/2010, 9:39 AM
Hey, i'm hoping someone could help me out sharpish, i have to design a poster that would make limerick attractive to 'video games enthuisasts' can anyone think on any buildings or shops or whatever in the city that i should go take photographs of? any help would be apreciated

website adresses would also be good.

thanks.

tetsujin1979
04/03/2010, 10:00 AM
what do you mean, like Game on Cruises Street? Or internet cafes?

Jofspring
04/03/2010, 10:22 AM
There is a place called "Gameplanet" on Wickham Street if thats any help.

declan hide
04/03/2010, 11:50 AM
take a pic of that big glass building at the shannon bridge - riverpoint i think its called - then fade a load of video game pics into the various glass panels...

oscar
04/03/2010, 12:47 PM
get your own idea's and stop taking credit for other peoples work/idea's

Acornvilla
04/03/2010, 12:51 PM
its not a case of stealing ideas oscar i dont have a clue what there is in limerick for gamers.. so i'm asking people who have lived here for longer than my few months to help me out.. if you have nothing constructive to add stay out of it please

oscar
04/03/2010, 12:52 PM
how dare you

Acornvilla
04/03/2010, 12:53 PM
what do you mean, like Game on Cruises Street? Or internet cafes?

i don't really know what i mean thats the problem :) i'm making a poster design and its aimed at promoting limerick as a good place for video games enthusiasts to live in/visit so am asking peoples advice on what there actually is here

Lev Yashin
04/03/2010, 1:47 PM
i don't really know what i mean thats the problem :) i'm making a poster design and its aimed at promoting limerick as a good place for video games enthusiasts to live in/visit so am asking peoples advice on what there actually is here

But honestly its not a good place for gamers....we have game and gamestop to shop in(not including HMV and Eason's and the like)

I think putting chacters in the window panes was a good idea or incorporate the Clarion hotel or something(if your allowed) or Thomond park

Or suggest that parts of Limerick are like Grand Theft Auto(couldn't resist) ;)

Acornvilla
04/03/2010, 2:22 PM
But honestly its not a good place for gamers....we have game and gamestop to shop in(not including HMV and Eason's and the like)

I think putting chacters in the window panes was a good idea or incorporate the Clarion hotel or something(if your allowed) or Thomond park

Or suggest that parts of Limerick are like Grand Theft Auto(couldn't resist) ;)

i had considered the gta idea already :) great minds and all that :)