PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Rain?

Neish
03/03/2010, 8:22 PM
Anyone played this on PS3? Thinking about making it my next game purchase after seeing the TV ad and reading a review looks good, But sometime TV ads can make pretty poor ads look great. So just wondering if anyone here played it and what they think about it?

Boo_Boy
03/03/2010, 9:49 PM
Easily the best game I've played on PS3. Graphics are fantastic and the story is amazing. It may be made into a movie.

Lev Yashin
04/03/2010, 3:39 PM
Dunno how i missed this coming out....Heard them talking about it on the last word and it does sound like a complete step up in gaming...plus it looks great...gonna have to get it this weekend...ill let you know what i think.

Neish
04/03/2010, 4:49 PM
Cheers lads, will get it next. But will probably leave it for 5 or 6 weeks as I off to moscow at the start of April:D

anto1208
15/03/2010, 2:20 PM
Its good very good , writting can be a bit off at times but the game is over 12 hours long and with all the different story lines could increase that to 20 hours of dialogue that needed to be written.

I got it and finished it in one sitting it was so addictive. Tried to play it again but got bored playing through the early levels for the second time. Graphics are brilliant and its a very enjoyable game all round for one play through at least.

Took me away from MAG for 1 night which is a major achievement as MAG is the game of the year for people sick of MW2.

Neish
11/05/2010, 5:03 PM
Just finished this yesterday, Very good game differnt then any game before with a good twist at the end. Great graphics. Only criticism is it a bit short imo if you had mad all the correct decissions, moves etc it could be finished in 4 or 5 hours.